Rhode Island Babies
Options

recommend your daycare in cumberland ri

Hi I live in the cumberland area and Im looking for a great daycare for my son he is 6 1/2 weeks will be 7 weeks on tues tia
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: recommend your daycare in cumberland ri

• Options

Congrats!

We've been happy with Academy for Little Children in West Warwick. They also have a location in Cumberland. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #3 Due April 2016
  • Options
    funny you say that that is one of our top contenders :D  thank you for responding putting my son in day care is not my first choice but my dh doesnt get home to 3am and I go to work at or around 9 and i know my dh is going to need more than 4 hrs sleep to function
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebuskey2011:
    funny you say that that is one of our top contenders :D  thank you for responding putting my son in day care is not my first choice but my dh doesnt get home to 3am and I go to work at or around 9 and i know my dh is going to need more than 4 hrs sleep to function

The first month was a little hard for me, because my DS wasn't on a schedule because he was breastfed on demand until that point (with the occasional bottle) and napped when he was tired, not at set times. But we all fell into a good routine that is working out great now. The one time we had a concern, we talked with the director and figured it all out, and we were all happy in the end.

I also think my DS is better off at daycare sometimes! He loves being around the other kids and the teachers gear activities towards whatever milestone your LO is working towards. They made sure he got plenty of tummy time early on, and now he practices sitting up a lot. They teach baby sign (although he's a few months from using any words, I like that they start early). They have holiday parties (Halloween was fun seeing all the babies dressed up!) to include the families. And at least at the West Warwick site, everyone knows all the babies, even the office staff! They're all really friendly.

Good luck choosing!

#3 Due April 2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"