Illinois Babies

OB/GYN and Pediatrician req for U of Chicago

Does anyone have a Pedi and/or OBGYN recommendation for University of Chicago?

I have twin girls in the NICU at UIC.  I expect that they will be released sometime in Jan.  I would like to transfer their care to U of Chgo after they are released. Any recommendations for a ped that may have experience with multiples?

On another note, I am currently seeing a ob/gyn at Mercy that was not as attentive as I needed her to be as I was high risk and also went into pre-term labor resulting in my transfer to UIC for delivery.  As a result, I am also transferring my care to U of Chgo.  Any recommendations on a ob/gyn? 

Re: OB/GYN and Pediatrician req for U of Chicago

• I would try NPN. You will get a lot more responses than here.  Congrats on your twins-hope they are home soon!
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks!  Will do.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • or have you joined a Moms of Multiples?  My friend had premie twins, but at NMH and lives North. I know she's a MoM member so that group could probably help a lot
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"