Infertility

Canceled IVF Cycle

I am so upset that my 3rd IVF cycle at the new clinic got canceled.  My first 2 IVF cycles i had 8 eggs retrieved and 5 fertilized first time and 6 the other time.  This time around i only had 6 follicles and only 1 follicle grew - the others basically stopped growing once they measured between 10 and 13.  Anyhow, i had a double IUI instead - one yesterday and the other today. I am not too optimistic - but I am trying to be positive in case this is the golden one.  Has anyone had any success with a double IUI?

Re: Canceled IVF Cycle

• I'm so sorry. A cancelled cycle is the worst. I don't have a success story for you, as my cycle was outright cancelled (no IUI). You might try asking on the Pregnant after IF board. Good luck! Fingers crossed this is it!
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Hugs! I know how much a converted IVF sucks! Hoping they got your golden egg there.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry to hear your cycle was canceled.  Been there and I know how awful it feels.  Fingers crossed for your double IUI.  Good luck!  There will be brighter days ahead.
    Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • Hugs, I'm sorry.  I know how upsetting being canceled can be. 
  • Im so sorry, that sucks. Im glad they did the IUIs though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks Ladies!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"