Inland Empire Babies

Delivery Hospital

Hi Everyone,

Open enrollment is coming up and I was curious if anyone has delivered at Kaiser or other hospitals in Temecula. We just moved here 6 months ago and don't know much about the hospitals. I currently have Kaiser however, am open to switch.

Thanks so much

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Delivery Hospital

• I delivered at Rancho Spring Medical Center (in Murrietta) - with both kids. But now they have that new Womens center open and it is SUPER NICE.
  • I delivered at Rancho last September prior to the opening of the new Women's center. 

The nurses were wonderful and it was a great experience.  They were so great while I was in labor and then once Matt was born they really helped me with breastfeeding, swaddling, soothing him, etc. 

It seemed like it only took them a few seconds after DS was born to quickly wipe him off and then place him on my chest.  They are very big on skin to skin time with momma for the first hour after birth.  They didn't weigh him right away and they waited until an hour after he was born to give him his eye drops because they don't want to interfere with bonding time.

• Loading the player...
  • Ranch Springs here too, April 08. Before the new center. I agree with PP. Nurses were awesome in L&D and PostP. I hear the new center is great.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • How soon are you supposed to register? I am expecting my first and have no idea what the process is. Thanks! I am in Riverside, btw.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageEngagey:
    How soon are you supposed to register? I am expecting my first and have no idea what the process is. Thanks! I am in Riverside, btw.

I took a couple classes at the hospital (breastfeeding, newborn care, childbirth) during 3rd tri and they handed out registration packets at the classes.  I think I registered around 35 weeks.  GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"