Ohio Babies

VBAC in Columbus?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Any mama's know of any good VBAC docs in the Columbus area? Preferably at Mt. Carmel East since it's closest to my house. Thanks ladies!

Re: VBAC in Columbus?

• I know that Osu does them and has a good sucess rate.  Is Mt. Carmel an ohio health hospital if so they wont offer vbac I was told that any ohio health hospital is not allowed to perform vbac unless you show up there dialted to ten ready to push.  I was orignally doctor with an ohio health ob and she is who told me so I know see osu. That is who my ob/gyn out of delaware ohio recommended

• imageKytKatsmommy:

I know that Osu does them and has a good sucess rate.  Is Mt. Carmel an ohio health hospital if so they wont offer vbac I was told that any ohio health hospital is not allowed to perform vbac unless you show up there dialted to ten ready to push.  I was orignally doctor with an ohio health ob and she is who told me so I know see osu. That is who my ob/gyn out of delaware ohio recommended

My OB only delivers at Riverside which is Ohio Health and she performs VBACs. But no, Mount Carmel is it's own hospital system separate from Ohio Health.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"