Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Have ya missed me? lol

Hi Ladies. So...I got sick from Adi being sick. Everyone at work is now sick. I've been taking Zicam, and have loss of appetite. Fun. Maybe I'll lose a couple pounds.

Enough about me. My ex sent another check (yay!), and a letter/card for Adi. The letter is horrible. Tells Adi that I am mean because I took him away from his daddy. He says he can still hear Adi crying the night I came with a police officer to take him away. Says that he dreams about it every night. Says I won't let him see him, and that I didn't want to work on our marriage. LIES! I tried for years to get him into counseling, and HE is the one who refused to go until I left, HE is the one that is hiding out of state and refusing to even TRY to see his son. He is the one who refuses to get a lawyer and get started on everything!!!

Ok, vent over.

Re: Have ya missed me? lol

• Hm. So...he thought it would be a nice touch to write a letter to "Adi" badmouthing you? Uh. Keep that letter. Use it in court. What kind of douchebag writes that shiz 1) to a baby  2) to a baby who can't read [note: this is all babies]  and 3) specifically so mommy will read it?  Obviously you aren't going to read it to Adi. Doh. 

Good riddance, that's for damned sure. Why does he need an attorney for you to file for divorce? Even if he's out of state, can't you serve him (or show good faith attempts at serving him) and then proceed?

• imageemiliemadison:

Hm. So...he thought it would be a nice touch to write a letter to "Adi" badmouthing you? Uh. Keep that letter. Use it in court. What kind of douchebag writes that shiz 1) to a baby  2) to a baby who can't read [note: this is all babies]  and 3) specifically so mommy will read it?  Obviously you aren't going to read it to Adi. Doh. 

Good riddance, that's for damned sure. Why does he need an attorney for you to file for divorce? Even if he's out of state, can't you serve him (or show good faith attempts at serving him) and then proceed?

All of this.  Add this to his list of ways he manipulates you. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"