Rhode Island Babies
Options

Gender Reveal Cake bakery???

Hi! We're going to find out our baby's gender in November and are planning to have our families over for the big reveal via cake! Does anyone know a bakery in the Providence, Cumberland/Attleboro area that does these?

Thanks so much!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Gender Reveal Cake bakery???

• Options

I know the owner of Matos Bakery in Pawtucket. It's just over the Attelboro line. I've seen a lot of cakes they do and I'm sure they would do a great job. Good Luck!

• Options

I would suggest Wright's Dairy Farm in North Smithfield or Sin in Providence.  I think either would be able to do what your looking for and both have delicious cakes.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What about Dianes Sweet Tooth?? They are in Cumberland, Call them, see if they do that type of thing. I'm sure Wrights Dairy Farm does that though.. Check them out!
    My little pumpkin was born at 34weeks, weighing 3lbs, due to severe IUGR & Unexplained Placental Insufficiency. He spent 49 days in the NICU. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I live in cumberland and I only use wrights dairy in nsmithfield melt in your mouth amazing. I brought in my shower invite and they copied 110%. I trust them
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love Wrights and would def get a cake or anything from them!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made it past my goal I nursed for 1 year and 6 weeks! Im so proud of myself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"