Indiana Babies

Friday check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. if you work outside the home, how long is your commute?  if you don't currently work, how long was your commute at your last job?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• 1. how are you feeling:  feelin good....except for the fact that i stayed up til midnight and dd#1 decided wake up time was 5 AM this morning! eek!

2. highlight: DD#2's godmother made over a handmade advent calendar for our family.  it's adorable and i know how many hours it took her, i can't believe she made FOUR of them and gave us with one!  lowlight: i did too much worrying yesterday

3. weekend plans:  hanging out with friends tonight.  the husbands like to watch goldrush.    tomorrow i have a baby shower and then sunday is DD#2's baptism.

4.commute:  i had a 5 minute drive to school when i was teaching.  the school is seriously maybe 2 miles from my house.  it really spoiled me.

• 1.  Feeling ok.  Can't wait to start lupron on 12/21 and kick BCP on 12/24 in preparation for IVF #4.

2. Highlight- Getting official dates from my RE to start meds for IVF!  Lowlight- all the phone calls yesterday from pharmacies to work out OOP drug costs... I was seriously frustrated and on the phone off and on for over 2 hours, but saved some money, so it was worth it.

3. Cookie exchange party tonight.  Tomorrow or Sunday, dh and I may meet up with a friend of his for dinner... not sure yet.  Otherwise, no plans.

4. Currently, I'm a SAHW, but I do occasional projects from home for my former employer.  When I worked (in IL before moving to IN), my drive to the office was about 20 minutes.

Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Good! Connor STTN twice this week :) He is eating more food so I think that is helping him to get more calories during the day.

2. Highlight: Unexpectedly having yesterday and today off work! I have been very productive at home.

Lowlight: I have to work a 24-hour shift tomorrow :(

3. Working tomorrow. No definite plans for Sunday but probably watching football and hoping I make my fantasy football league playoffs. Might  celebrate some family birthdays too.

4. My commute varies. If I have clinic on campus downtown, it's about 10 minutes. Unfortunately I still have to leave 30 minutes early in order to give myself time to pump! I end up sitting in the parking lot for 20 minutes most days. If I am working at the Rehab hospital, my commute is about 20 minutes, more with traffic and the unending contruction on 38th street.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1.  Tired.  A little nauseous, but I'm happy to report that the unisom is working at night.  Ah...sleep.

2.  Highlight:  MOPS leadership Christmas party last night.  Kid-free fun!  :)  Oh, and it snowed, y'all!  Lowlight:  The snow is melting.  I wanted it to be around a little longer.

3.  DH is working 1/2 day today, so probably going out to lunch together.  I have to wrap and mail his family's gifts since they're in Germany.  Hoo boy.  Finishing up decorating the house this weekend.  

4.  My commute was 20-25 minutes for my last job, which is not bad.  I was going against traffic so I could get to work pretty quickly.  It could have been 45 min - 1 hour if I'd been in traffic, so I was always thankful we lived where we did!

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageillinigal:

1.  Feeling ok.  Can't wait to start lupron on 12/21 and kick BCP on 12/24 in preparation for IVF #4.

Crossing my fingers and saying prayers that this is the magic one!  **HUGS** to you through all of this.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • *illinigal- crossing my fingers and praying for you!!

1. how are you feeling? okay- I have been in and out of L & D with contractions that were 3-6 min. apart

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? highlight- going to a matilda jane party...LOVE their clothes!  lowlight- not feeling too hot

3. weekend plans? tomorrow we are taking Barrett to breakfast with Santa.  DH and I have an ugly Christmas sweater party tomorrow night.  Not sure if I will feel up to going and we both don't have a sweater to wear.  Sunday we are taking Barrett to the circus!

4. if you work outside the home, how long is your commute?  if you don't currently work, how long was your commute at your last job? when I was teaching it was about a 20 min. drive

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. how are you feeling? Much better. Thank you Unisom! 

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? highlight-16week appt and starting Unisom for m/s. lowlight- nothing that i can think of. 

3. weekend plans? packing for our move 

4. if you work outside the home, how long is your commute?  if you don't currently work, how long was your commute at your last job? When I was working before DD it was about 25 min. 

• Thanks ladies!  Trying to remain positive.

• 1. how are you feeling? it's been an eventful week, had a f/u appt on Wed. for a cervix check and found out that my cervix measurements went from a 3.0 two weeks ago to a 1.8. (at 24 weeks it should be at 4.5) admitted to hospital. While at the hospital, contractions started to increase to 7 every 1/2 hour.

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Lowlight=the above (obviously)Highlight=contractions were slowed down w/ meds and cevix check measured at 2.4 this am so bedrest and meds working! May be able to go home tomorrow

3. weekend plans? Rest and keep this baby cooking!

4. if you work outside the home, how long is your commute?  if you don't currently work, how long was your commute at your last job? Commute is 15 minutes with moderate traffic, home always takes longer depending on the beautiful I-69 traffic : )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Illinigal- I'm getting really excited for you! I am going to be on edge all January waiting for good news! Smile

DR1819- I hope things keep turning for the better & baby stays in for a while!

1. how are you feeling? Great! (Well not always great, but I'm happily embracing my new found heartburn, gas, bloating, frequent urination, etc.)

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? High-Spending my day off yesterday watching half a season of Sons of Anarchy with DH. He has gotten me hooked on the show recently.

3. weekend plans? Catching up on things around the house tomorrow then dinner at Oceanaire for my sister's birthday. I don't know about Sunday yet.

4. if you work outside the home, how long is your commute?  if you don't currently work, how long was your commute at your last job? Most days only about 10 minutes which is great.

• DR1819-  Many T&P that your little one keeps on cooking as long as possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"