Postpartum Depression
Options

No longer there...

Ever since i had my DD, whenever my DH wraps his arms around my torso or rests his head or hands on my stomach I start to cry.... I never thought id miss being pregnant but its really starting to bother me. im happy i have my DD but i put my hands on my tummy and i feel empty...That and techneckly me and DH arent legally married, and all his friends ask wen we r gonna tied the knot and he just laughs at it.... i know we just had a baby but....it bothers me that he might not have the same plans as i do....What do i do???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: No longer there...

• Options

your baby is what? 1 month old? You are still experiencing some hormonal changes. However, you may want to discuss the feelings of emptiness with your doc.  please do that o.k.?

My hubby and i had a problem with friends asking "when you 2 getting married?" for a while....

Until we started telling them, "every time you ask us, we put it off an extra month."

Most important regarding marriage: how do you know if he has different/same plans if you dont ask him?

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • Options
    I asked him if it bpthered him wen they asked and he said it was the fartherest thing from his mind at the momment... guess i just have to accept tht....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always feel like that for a few months after having my girls.  I don't really love being pregnant but I miss it terribly afterwards.  Very strange.  Obviously I am happy they are here with me etc. but I know the feeling.  Even now once in a while I will think about it, but very seldom anymore.  It was a pretty intense feeling for about two months after having my girls...then it slowly went away.  Talk to your dr. if it is bothering you :)
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"