Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Broken Heart

I was due to have our first baby on 11/11/11 we found out Oct 1st that she was no longer moving and her heart had stopped. I delivered her Oct 5th. I had carried her for 35 weeks :(  It has been 7 weeks although we found out that I had a placenta abruption (which should make me feel better knowing something) I still feel like it was my fault.

I have been writing to the baby from day one and still do as hard as it is to do so.

My husband and I have been meeting with a grief councilor and also a therapist i've laso been reading a lot of books. It seems to be helping but I'm really not sure how I am getting out of bed in the morning. 

If you would like to read it here is my blog:

https://dearbabyboba.tumblr.com/

also please feel free to add me to facebook aero.angie@yahoo.ca

Re: Broken Heart

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope the writing does help you, I used to write a lot and it was very therapeutic.  Hugs, T&P
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Missed m/c discovered 11.30.09 at 9w2d DS Born 10.26.10 Missed m/c discovered 11.7.11 at 8w3d Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.  Hopefully you will find some comfort here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    Thanks so much it sucks that we are all even on this forum. It means we have this heartbreak in common :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"