Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Breakdown

I knew it would happen eventually. I have cried in my car after seeing pregnant women in a parking lot, but I have always managed to keep it private. Not today! I took DS to Musical Munchkins and kept very calm while everyone wondered where I have been for the last 3 weeks. Then the one mom I was dreading seeing walked in. She is due 2 weeks before I was and she is having another boy too. The tears just started coming so I left my 18 month old in the classroom and ran out for some tissues. I calmed down for a bit and then I heard "pregnant mom" ask her son "where's the baby? Where's your brother?" and I lost it all over again. I don't think anyone noticed though as I marched around the room singing. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I am sure this will not be the last time it happens.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!

Re: Breakdown

• Options
    {{hugs}} So sorry you had a rough day.  I can understand, I had my own downward plunge on the grief roller coaster today.  
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Hearing stuff like that is like a knife in the chest, I know from unfortunate experience. ((Hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are going through this.  I know I've broken down plenty of times, but it does get better.  T&Ps through this difficult time.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you had a bad day, I'm still dreading running into someone who doesn't know what happened and having them excitedly ask when he was born.

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I hope that tomorrow is better. It's never easy when days like that catch us off guard.  ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Huge (((HUGS))).  That must have been incredibly tough.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry. Big (((hugs)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    Big (((hugs))).I'm sorry,that must have been really tough.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Options
    Ouch. That sucks. Sounds like you handled it as best as you could though.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"