Philadelphia Babies

Play and Learn Centers?

Hello!

This is my first time posting on the Philly forum.  I live in Abington and am due in March.  I just started looking at day cares today.  I was very impressed with both Play and Learn centers in Ft. Washington and Blue Bell and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on either of the sites?

Thanks for any input!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Play and Learn Centers?

• I know people that use the one across from AMH and they all really like it. I am not familiar with the other locations.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • we used to go to the one in Ardmore. We were happy with it, they were always organized and the director was easy to communicate with. I had no complaints. We left because another daycare closer to our house, had a spot for us. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry i can't help on those exact centers, however my daughter is at Play and Learn Bryn Mawr.  We really love the place.  The teachers are really great with the children and our director is awesome.  I am very happy with my decision.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi,

We currently send our 16th mo old to the Blue Bell Center and really like it. Our newborn will be starting there in April. Jane, the director is very helpful and easy to communicate with. The center is popular with my wife's co-workers and there has been a demand with more from there choosing the Blue Bell over Ft. Washington.

We are very pleased with the teachers in the infant, young  toddler and toddler rooms.

Please let me know if you want to know anything else.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"