Success after IF

It's a.....

healthy, big baby.....Boy!

DH is thrilled, and I am over the moon that he is healthy, but still trying to accept that G won't get a sister, but I know it's going to be great.  I think I would have felt disappointed if DH didn't get his son (even though it'd be his own fault ; ) He is just as big as G was at this point (12 oz, measuring about a week ahead) and currently breech, but apparently it is too early to be concerned about that....

She did say my dr (who is actually incredibly laid back so I'm not sure I believe her) will probably want me to come back for another scan in 6 weeks due to my age (39) which is fine by me.

So thanks for all the good vibes!  Oh and I'll announce on FB later (after my annoying SIL answers her phone) so please no mention on there until then, thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's a.....

• Congratulations!!! Boys are awesome and I know G will be a great big sister to her little brother! :)
  • Woo Hoo for a penis!!!!  lol at it being DH's fault!  Congratulations, Susan!!
  • Loading the player...
  • YAY!!!!  Congratulations!!!!  annoying little brothers can be cool too!!! Stick out tongue
  • Congratulations on your big boy!
  • Congrats!  Boys are so much fun!  I know everyone always says that if they have a boy or girl, but it really is true.  Boy's love their Mommy's and love to snuggle with them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats on a healthy baby boy!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so happy for you! I get the sting...I really wanted Paige to have a sister. But she loves her brothers, and I know this was how it was meant to be.

Congrats, friend!!! 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!  Yay for boys! 
  • Congrats!!!  Caro loves having a baby brother and so will Garrison!!

• Congratulations on a little boy!!!!!   I <3 boys
  • imagebrideinOC:
    Woo Hoo for a penis!!!!  lol at it being DH's fault!  Congratulations, Susan!!

Wes said "I am a little saddened that his penis already appears to be bigger than mine" he he....poor guy.

• Aww, congratulations!!!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Congratulations on a healthy baby boy. They are pretty awesome :)
  • congrats! yay team blue!
  • Congrats!  That is soooo awesome!
  • Congratulations!!! How wonderful to have one of each! That is my ultimate dream :) So glad your son is healthy and looking great!
  • Congratulations! That is awesome news, and I'm happy your husband got his boy. My husband was the same way (wanted a boy), but DD is the biggest Daddy's girl there is and he loves it! 
  • yay!!!
  • Congrats!! Boys are awesome : )
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Yay!!!  One of each is great!  She's going to love her little brother!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yay!  How exciting.  Glad he is healthy and big!
  • Congrats on your baby boy!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • YAY!!!! you have a peen in your ute :) hahah sorry had to say it:)

Congrats lady! I know my H would love to hear that sooner or later:)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!!
    TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations! Boys are such fun!!
    After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Yeah Yeah! Little boys are just the best..Congrats to you and your family..
  • Congratulations!!

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• That is wonderful news!!!    Welcome to the "big sisters with little brothers" club!    It is quite exclusive.   Wink

So happy for you!

Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• COngrats, little boys rock and she will be a wonderful big sister regardless of sex.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Congratulations! I had a feeling! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What exciting news!  Garrison will adore her baby brother, I'm sure.  Congratulations, Mommy! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • How exciting!  You're going to have a great time with your SON!  Boys are great!
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Man, I suck at guessing...totally thought you would have another girl! Congrats though, little boys are the best :)
    TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • Yeah for team BLUE!  So glad he's looking healthy and hearty!
  • Congratulations! One of each is perfect.  Welcome to the "big sister little brother" club.  :-)
  • Congrats!! You will love having a little boy!

But, as my mother said after having all girls and then a boy, "Boys are different." Of course, every child is different, but I really believe there are some major differences in boys and girls.

Personally, I think they're awesome. <3 So happy for you!!

• Yay for a healthy baby BOY!!!  You'll love it!
  • Congratulations!!  You will LOVE having a boy!  I have two and wouldn't mind if we have a third!  :)  So happy for you.
  • I am an older sister to a boy and we are incredibly close.  I was a major tomboy growing up because he was my favorite person to play with.  I also bossed him around like it was my job so be prepared for that too...sadly that doesn't work so much anymore! ;)  And I think it's neat you'll get to experience both sexes.  But most importantly, I'm glad to hear he's healthy.  Congrats again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"