April 2011 Moms

F/U Financial vent thingie...

Omg. Our payroll person just emailed me that they accidentally shorted me  $297.39 out of my last paycheck!

That could explain *some* of my last freakout. I really, really need to stay on top of this since my employer keeps messing stuff up. I forget what the last thing was that they messed up, but I remember I vented about it on here, too. Sheesh!

MacAndCheese
Mac and cheese lover!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F/U Financial vent thingie...

• Yay! Not that they messed up or that you didn't notice, but that you're getting a little extra money back. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• When I got the email, the only two professors still here were another English professor and the Theatre professor. I asked if they would have noticed if payroll shorted them, and they both admitted they don't even OPEN the envelopes our direct deposit slips come in. They just file them. (I wish I had a math person to take care of this stuff for me. Oops).
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Loading the player...
  • This is totally something that would happen to me. Lol !!

• They took insurance out for "employee, spouse, and child" and I'm just on the "employee and child" plan. *Sigh*
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Do you have microsoft excel?  If so I can help you set up a pretty easy financial plan that you can use to keep track of everything.
  • imagelilylow:
    Do you have microsoft excel?  If so I can help you set up a pretty easy financial plan that you can use to keep track of everything.

Can you help me?  I'm pretty proficient in Excel with some guidance.  I need all the help I can get!  When I was single I was winging it all the time, but it didn't matter since it was just me.  Now I have a DH & a baby...winging it isn't working for us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelilylow:
    Do you have microsoft excel?  If so I can help you set up a pretty easy financial plan that you can use to keep track of everything.

I do have Excel, and I would really, really appreciate this! Thank you!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Does the Snoopy Dance for you.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageshaindelr:

imagelilylow:

I do have Excel, and I would really, really appreciate this! Thank you!

What's your email?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"