April 2011 Moms
Options

Abusive LO Anyone?

My son has really started to beat me up :( When he is breastfeeding he pinches, scratches, and hits me. I havet o pin the top arm down, but the bottom one manages to get good pinches in (don't forget the biting). He also loves to pull my hair and pull at my cheeks... Now that he is trying to move he climbs me and more pinching happens. If it were not for that smile :)

Who knew that a 7 month old could beat up his parents? Babies have crazy strength! Anyone else with me?

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Abusive LO Anyone?

• Options
    Oh god, the pinching and slapping is insane! The slapping is the worst. He has always loved it when we get really close to his face or he'll get right up and stare at our mouths. Lately though he just slaps your face over and over and over. I'll stop him and as soon as I let go of his hand he'll start slapping something else! He's stopped the cheek grabbing (luckily) for now at least! That was awful. Hair is still fair game. Needless to say I think I've worn a pony tail every day since he's been born.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options

Don't forget the face bites. Has anyone gotten one of those yet? I swear Liam thinks he's kissing, but he doesn't realize he has four teeth in there!

(I also have a HUGE bruise on the side of my boob from him twisting my skin while nursing. It's just now going away, and I've had it for at least a week. Ick.)

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gavin has started pinching me during breastfeeding in the last week or two....his top hand pinches my boob, and the bottom one pinches my arm. I try to hold his hand or put my shirt in his hand instead, but that just makes him stop eating to see what the heck I'm doing to him. It is painful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get my hair pulled, my face scratched or slapped, and my lips pulled on. Hard. Gotta love those sweet babies lol.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Hair pulled, face bites (sloppy ones), shoulder bites. The hair pulling is the worst. On the upside he is so freaking cute!!!

• Options
    imageshaindelr:

Don't forget the face bites. Has anyone gotten one of those yet? I swear Liam thinks he's kissing, but he doesn't realize he has four teeth in there!

(I also have a HUGE bruise on the side of my boob from him twisting my skin while nursing. It's just now going away, and I've had it for at least a week. Ick.)

My Liam twists my boob skin too! Hurts a ridiculous amount. 

• Options
    All of the above and my DD is particularly skilled at digging her nails into any part of my body she lands her hands on. Good times!
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Options
    New motivation to start losing the extra baby weight...my son grabs the fat on my neck, arms, or wherever and twists! Ouch, guess I just need to become skinny again so the joke is on him ;)
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I thought my baby was the only one!!!  She beats the living daylights out of me everytime I feed her!  She slaps my face, scratches me, & has recently gotten into the gummy face bite.Indifferent  My DH swears this is not normal baby behavior.Indifferent
  • Options
    Yep, I constantly have scratches near my collarbone and he loves pinching my upper arms if I nurse him while only wearing my nursing tank. He pulls everyone's hair and grabs noses and likes to shove his hands into people's mouths. Babies!
  • Options
    Pretty much all of the above.  My chest is so scratched up all the time it looks like I tried to give a cat a bath!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"