2nd Trimester

You will never change peoples opinions

Let me just say certain topics will always cause disagreement and usually drama.  Also no matter what people say you probably aren't going to change there mind and will just end up wasting your time.  These topics include religion, abortion, circumcision.....please add to the list as I know there are more.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: You will never change peoples opinions

• breastfeeding

spanking

vacinations

• Yes the spanking post is what got me thinking.

• Loading the player...
  • Breastfeeding

Day care

Feeding children (haha jk)

• I agree with all of the above. Some people need a smack on the head about some topics though (vaccinations) 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Edward vs. Jacob Wink

Kidding, but you all are right.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cosleeping

TV watching

Welfare

• imageKFCupcake:

Edward vs. Jacob Wink

Finger vs. peen in da butt.  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imageKFCupcake:

Edward vs. Jacob Wink

team Jacob!! LOL jk no really though, i HATE the twilight series, but i cant tell people that, some girls get really offended!! and i'm thinking, "its a MOVIE, its not real life! its ok if i dont like it." LOL!

• My mind has been changed by a good argument before! You won't change anyone's opinion by just spouting off your own, but good information can change minds. Otherwise we would all have the same opinions for our entire lives, which would be pretty lame.
  • imageJFH2010:
    My mind has been changed by a good argument before! You won't change anyone's opinion by just spouting off your own, but good information can change minds. Otherwise we would all have the same opinions for our entire lives, which would be pretty lame.

Bingo!  With age and experience comes new perspectives, and new ways to share that with others.  An open mind is a beautiful thing.

• There's nothing that makes people devolve into foam-mouthed crazies faster than a vaccine thread! Even if you are just asking which brand of flu shot is better, it will eventually turn into, "You hate preemies and people with cancer!" vs. "You want everyone to develop autism!" Then it will turn into, "Your science is not really science. Only the studies I like are using real science." (From both sides, usually.)
  • imagegisa886:
    I agree with all of the above. Some people need a smack on the head about some topics though (vaccinations) 

Agreed.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMamasaurus:
    There's nothing that makes people devolve into foam-mouthed crazies faster than a vaccine thread! Even if you are just asking which brand of flu shot is better, it will eventually turn into, "You hate preemies and people with cancer!" vs. "You want everyone to develop autism!" Then it will turn into, "Your science is not really science. Only the studies I like are using real science." (From both sides, usually.)

LOL. you are so right

Oh and what about "testing" that really raises everyones hackles.

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• breastfeeding (to say it for the millionth time in this thread..hehe...but its so true!)

pain management (in any situation...birth or surgery or whatever)

marriage (gay/not married but having kids)

gender rolls

santa clause (to believe with kids or not)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"