Los Angeles Babies

young mommys in los angeles!!

hello, my name is jennifer and im 22yrs old. im married and have two children.  a 2yr old boy and a 5mth old girl.  im looking for other moms in the la area to start a play group with.  i like taking my kids out to the aquarium, kidspace, the park, any where interesting... but since most of my old friends dont have children, i go alone.  looking for moms in the city terrace, alhambra, pasadena, and downtown area or anyone willing to go... let me know if your interested.  it would be nice to make new friends and also let our kids socialize...

Re: young mommys in los angeles!!

• Hi I am 30 and have 2 kids and another on the way:) I am married also but I live in west la I am also looking to meet couples with familys
  • I'm 24 and I have a 5 month old. I just started a meetup group to see if there's interest in getting a play group together:

https://www.meetup.com/NewMomPlayGroup/

I live in West LA and would love to meet other moms!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Ladies! I'm 26 and have one on the way. I also have my neice and 2 nephews occasionally (9,8,5 yrs).

I live in Burbank, but DH and I love going to all the different areas - Aquarium, science center, etc... and of course, Disneyland :)

We don't get out much right now, but once out little one is here, we want to do all the wonderful fun family things (and H's work should slow down by then to allow for a little more fun :) )

Married: 10.28.2004 BFP 1: 2006, m/c 5 weeks BFP 2: 2008, m/c 10 weeks BFP 3: 2009, m/c 6 weeks BFP 4: July 15, 2011 Welcome Parker! Feb. 19, 2012 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"