Success after IF

Looking for low heartrate success stories

I had my daughter through after 3 cycles of IVF and surprisingly got pregnant on my own last month.  I went for my first ultrasound and measured 6w5d, which is about right.  My Dr was concerned how low it was and said it should be about 120 and I have to come back next week.   I am hoping to not have to do IVF again, but I know I may have to. 

Has anyway had any success stories with low heartrate?

Feb 2010 - IVF #1 BFP, miscarriage with D&C April 2010 - IVF #2 BFN June 2010 - IVF #3 BFP, Baby girl born March 2011 Oct 2011 - Natural BFP, D&C Dec Jan 2012 - back to RE

Re: Looking for low heartrate success stories

• how low?

I say since you don't know for sure how far along you are, and measuring a tiny grain of rice can have a variable of at LEAST +/- 3 days... you're still in this.
    Hopefully your next scan will be perfect ;-)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • hi cutie -

Congrats on your daughter and surprise BFP.

I hope all is perfect at next u/s.  GL & PPV

(i'm on IF vets if you ever want to come by)

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • I just realized I didnt say.  It was 111. 

imageDavezWife:

how low?

I say since you don't know for sure how far along you are, and measuring a tiny grain of rice can have a variable of at LEAST +/- 3 days... you're still in this.

Feb 2010 - IVF #1 BFP, miscarriage with D&C April 2010 - IVF #2 BFN June 2010 - IVF #3 BFP, Baby girl born March 2011 Oct 2011 - Natural BFP, D&C Dec Jan 2012 - back to RE
  • I just realized I didnt say.  It was 111. 

imageDavezWife:

how low?

• Hi! How are you?  Whats doing with you? I haven't been on in a while and just saw the vets board.  I was plaaning to go back to Dr T in Jan and was shocked that I was able to get pregnant on my own, even if I do end up miscarrying.  If things don't pan out, I will go back after the new year.

imagetheworms:

hi cutie -

• imageNYC1216:

imagetheworms:

hi cutie -

Hi! How are you?  Whats doing with you? I haven't been on in a while and just saw the vets board.  I was plaaning to go back to Dr T in Jan and was shocked that I was able to get pregnant on my own, even if I do end up miscarrying.  If things don't pan out, I will go back after the new year.

i'm ok.  still in the trenches (more m/c's).  i'll be cycling again w/ Dr. T in the new year.  i'm on a holiday break. 

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I don't think its reallyt that low. With this pregnancy I went in at 6w5d and it was 127 but my doc said they are happy with anything over 100 at that point. Ithnk you will be ok:)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • yea 111, is not THAT low.  If you would've said 100 or even 90ish that would be low.  120 is ideal, but I think over 100 is good at this stage.

Think positive lady! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I don't think thats too low, at 6w3d one of mine was 110 and the other 89 (B measured 5w6d), I'm now 13 w with twins.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• DS's hb was 102 at 6w0d, they figured it had just started beating.  He's a very healthy and active 21 month old.  With this LO, I had a u/s at 6w0d and there was no hb, had another one at 7w0d and I think the hb was in the low 120's at that time.  They were not concerned.

Sorry no paragraphs, bumping from my phone.
    I once had a picture until the trolls showed up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #1 7/08 PCOS dx 8/28/04 Met 1000 mg and Clomid cycles 1-4 1/6/09-5/2/09 BFN
    Clomid 100mg 6/4/09=O'd=BFP on 6/29/09! Beta@14DPO 70.8 Beta@16DPO 152. EDD 3/7/10.
    First u/s on 7/13/09 @6w0d heard and saw heartbeat 102 bpm.
    K M #1 arrived via c/s 3/1/10 10 lbs, 22 inches long at 39 weeks.

Surprise expecting #2. Med-free BFP on 8/1/11! Beta@15DPO 58.2 Beta@17DPO 198.3 Beta@23DPO 2338. EDD 4/9/12
    K M #2 arrived via c/s 3/19/12 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long at 37 weeks.
    "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"