Cloth Diapering

gDiapers?

Hi guys!  I just found these and am in love with them!  We'd be using the disposable/compostable inserts as my husband can't stand the thought of washing dirty cloth diapers (I know!).  It's a great compromise.  Has anyone on hear used them or heard from others who have?  I'd love some real life feedback, though the website makes them sound fantastic and they sell the refills at my local Whole Foods.  TIA!

https://www.gdiapers.com/

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

Re: gDiapers?

• Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!  They looked so great, and seemed the only way to get my DH on board with cloth diapering.  I shall keep looking!

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Loading the player...
  • Flip and Grovia both make disposable inserts. The inserts can also be interchanged with other brands. So if the g inserts work for you and the covers don't, use the inserts with another cover like Thirsties or Flip or Grovia or Econobum, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use gDiapers and love them. I get a lot of great feedback and advice on the FB site.  I have used both the dispoables and cloths.  Both work well.  We arent on septic so we flush, and plan to start composting the pee ones.  

I did have leak issues or more soak issues when she grew out of smalls into Mediums but thats rememedied by getting a proper fit.

I havent looked into flip or grovia so I cant reccomend them, but I really go love all the options with G.  and they are Husband Friendly 

• oh and we get really great price using subscribe and save and amazon mom
  • I used them. I didn't hate them, but I didn't love them either. I did hate how the inserts felt.
  • We use them exclusively..mainly the cloth but we double up with a "flushie" at night and will use the "flushies" when on vacations/other times when the cloth inserts wouldn't be ideal.

My husband and I really like them and haven't had any problems with them. Yeah, your child may get little red "markings" on their skin but that seems more comparable to the same markings you can get from you underwear/bra etc. And yes, they can leak when not put on correctly and a "seal" hasn't been created. We love the versatility and how easy they are to use.

I would recommend checking out their fb page as well. A lot of gMums who give advice (& who will tell you like it is- if the gCloth doesn't work for them, they don't try to hide it, they will come out and say they use a different brand of insert/etc) and gDiapers themselves are pretty active on their site as well. https://www.facebook.com/gdiapers 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"