Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Transition to crib for naps and then even for bedtime???

Hello ladies!

Ok so I think the time has come for my LO to start sleeping in her crib. its just pretty much a storage holder since she sleeps with me at night and in her glider during the day. I also have one of those sleeper cribs that you put in your bed next to you. Should I put that in the crib to start out and then take it away? And after in successful at the naptime crib then what about bedtime? Any advice or instructions??? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Transition to crib for naps and then even for bedtime???

• I'm in the same stage.  Putting the sleeper in the crib definitely helped my DS feel comfortable.  I also sometimes let him fall asleep with me then move him once he's sound asleep, just to let him get used to waking up there.  I've had more success with him sleeping in the crib at night than during naps.  During the day he just stares at the ceiling and won't sleep.  
  • We started out slow at first we would put him in his crib for naps for about a week and then I started to put him in his crib at night.  Something that worked great for us was put something in there that is not going to hurt or choke them that has your scent on it.  It comforts them having the smell of mommy close to them.  We had a very super flat pillow that I slept with every night put in for him to lay on and he did great..  I hope you find this helpful..  Good luck to you and your little one!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"