Trouble TTC

well its confirmed

the dr said its true endometeriosis it is, she said since ive had the pain for so long the chances of me getting pregnant is low...she has me on nuvaring to make the symptoms stop and if it doesnt help then surgery in the next 6 months will be the nezt step and then if the pain is gone will she go onto the plan of trying to get me pregnant..
Photobucket

Re: well its confirmed

• Sorry to hear you are dealing with all of this right now.  Learn as much as you can along the way, and share your knowledge with others.... I tried to catch up on some of your other posts, and Dr. Loretta on the adoption board had great advice!

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/60724747.aspx

Dx: LPD, late ovulation;
     July 2012:IUI #6 on 7/28, BFP on 8/9,beta 97, 8/11 189, 8/13 400!!   DS born 4/18!
    9/30/13 - Miracle BFP, released from RE 10/21, EDD 6/6/14, DD born 5/27!
    6/19/16 - Miracle BFP, EDD 2/25/17

• Your doctor did a laperoscopy on you yesterday? That's the only way to confirm endometriosis, otherwise it's speculation. Not saying you don't have it, it's very possible you do given your symptoms, it's just that it can't be confirmed without a lap.

As Dr. Loretta said on the Adoption board, you need to take a deep breath and slow down. I'm sorry for you loss and I understand the urge to want to get that baby in your arms as quickly as possible, we all do, but I think you may be jumping the gun on a lot of things.

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejessican08:

Your doctor did a laperoscopy on you yesterday? That's the only way to confirm endometriosis, otherwise it's speculation. Not saying you don't have it, it's very possible you do given your symptoms, it's just that it can't be confirmed without a lap.

As Dr. Loretta said on the Adoption board, you need to take a deep breath and slow down. I'm sorry for you loss and I understand the urge to want to get that baby in your arms as quickly as possible, we all do, but I think you may be jumping the gun on a lot of things.

I completely agree with this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am not sure of your situation, but I know someone who has endometriosis and is currently pregnant. So it's still possible even with that diagnosis. Wishing you the best.
    Married 11 years. PCOS; TTC since 2009; 3 unsuccessful IUIs;
    New RE. First & Hopefully Last IVF November 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"