October 2011 Moms
Options

XP: Sleepy Baby

DS slept 9 hours last night woke up and ate...slept another 2 hours woke up and was awake for 4-1/2 hours then he took a 6 hour nap and I woke him up to eat and he fell right back asleep.

He eats good, he's happy when he's up and he's always taken 1 good nap during the day--but he seems to just be sleeping longer than normal/more than normal. I did check his temp cuz he also had a couple good spitups this morning and I'm paranoid like that and his temp is normal.

Is he gearing up for a growth spurt? Anyone else have babies that have sleepy days? Any reason I should worry about him sleeping so much?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Sleepy Baby

• Options
    My baby, who almost never naps for more than 20-30 minutes during the day, slept all night last night (8 hours) woke up to eat, then took a 3 hour nap.  She was up for almost an hour then slept for another 3.  She went to bed around 6pm and is still sleeping right now.  This is very unlike her, but I guess she needed her sleep!  She sleeps all night all the time, but always wakes up twice to eat so the 8 hour stretch was odd.
  • Options
    Does he usually sttn? When my ds sleeps longer at night he seems to take longer naps the next day. Isn't there a 9 week growth spurt? Sounds like it could also be a growth spurt.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"