Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Weekly Weight Check In... Anyone Interested???

Looking at the "Self Esteem in the Dumps" post it seems like there are several of us who are looking to lose some weight.  I know that it helps me when I am held accountable, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to post a weekly weigh in/exercise log?  If I see some responses here I can start an intro post where we all put what our goals are and then we can "check in" weekly with our progress.  I am thinking the post on a Thursday or Friday because I hate weighing myself right after a weekend.  Let me know if you have any thoughts, suggestions, or just want to join in!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Weight Check In... Anyone Interested???

• Options

Sure, count me in!

I was down about 1/2 lb this morning.  I'm sure I gained it back with the 3 monster cookies I had a lunch.  >:| 

BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    I'm in! I thought I was doing well... but had my 5 week PP checkup today and I haven't lost a single pound in two weeks. :-(

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Can I add my 2 cents?  What about a weekly healthy living check in?  A "weight check In" seems daunting, like you're always on the scale.  I don't know about you girls, but that depresses me, especially as a woman because my bloat fluctuates from day to day therefore my weight does too!  A Healthy Living check in could consist of change it eating or excercise habits :)  It's all mental for me, I guess.

With that said, I definitely won't be joining any weight check ins since my weight is only going to increase (against my will!).  But I will definitely cheer you all on and stick with a healthy eating plan and exercise :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm interested in whatever you decide! I think it will be good for me! :)
  • Options
    imagejohnnys june:

What about a weekly healthy living check in?  A "weight check In" seems daunting, like you're always on the scale.  I don't know about you girls, but that depresses me, especially as a woman because my bloat fluctuates from day to day therefore my weight does too!  A Healthy Living check in could consist of change it eating or excercise habits :)  It's all mental for me, I guess.

I like this idea!  Healthy living can incorporate our mental health as well.   

BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    imagedandywarhol:
    imagejohnnys june:

What about a weekly healthy living check in?  A "weight check In" seems daunting, like you're always on the scale.  I don't know about you girls, but that depresses me, especially as a woman because my bloat fluctuates from day to day therefore my weight does too!  A Healthy Living check in could consist of change it eating or excercise habits :)  It's all mental for me, I guess.

I like this idea!  Healthy living can incorporate our mental health as well.   

Works for me too, the most important thing  for me is being healthy before TCC.

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    Count me in
  • Options
    I would love to!  My weight is one of the only things I've felt control over the last few months and I would love to encourage others and keep my own motivation going.  
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'll join you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    I like the healthy living check in!A weight check in is just too daunting for me right now.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Options
    I'm in...weight and/or healthy living, I need to work on both =
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"