July 2012 Moms
Options

Waiting for some answers.

My first appointment was setup for Dec. 12th but I had spotting today, called my Dr, and he ordered an ultrasound. I went in and the lady saw nothing and I am waiting for the Dr to call me back. She said that maybe I am not as far a long as I had thought.

We hadn't told anyone  about the pregnancy, but I took my grandma with me. I have cried a lot, but I don't know why. Its not a big deal, we just started ttc.

I guess I'll see what the Dr says. I'm worried that I haven't been pregnant the whole time! But why did I not get my period, why did I get a positive test, and why am I having pregnant symptoms?

I guess I'll have to wait and see.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Waiting for some answers.

• Options
    Sorry for this stress, let us know as soon as you hear, you've got an army of lady support here :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's very possible that you're not as far along as you think you are. Maybe you're a week behind...and at 5wks, they wouldn't see much.

You have every right to be worried. I know you said you're waiting for your doctor to call you back...did they take blood tests to check your beta levels?

MARRIED SINCE 09.16.11
    BFP 11.19.11! STICK BABY, STICK! EDD 07.31.12
    ~my poor excuse for a blog~
    <a href="http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j177/jsull02/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is possible you aren't as far as you think. I hope you find out soon. Best wishes...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You are allowed to let yourself be worried and sad and scared if you want. I will be thinking of you and hoping it's a good outcome.

Brittany (brittk0486)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options

My first appointment was scheduled for Dec 12th, so I have not even gone to the Dr yet. They called and told me to come in tomorrow morning to take a test.

Thanks for the support. It is hard because we haven't told anyone, so I can;t talk to anyone about this.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This is my first post on this board, but I felt like I had to respond. I truly hope that you are just not as far along as you thought, which is a big, big possibility. 

However, it is possible to get a false positive home test. I had one just this October. Received a positive HPT, started bleeding 3 days later (I would have been 13 days late at the time), and naturally thought I was miscarrying. I went in for an U/S where the tech found absolutely nothing in my uterus to suggest pregnancy or miscarriage. I had an appointment with my OB that afternoon, where I took another urine and blood test that both came back negative. In short, I was never pregnant. I was one of those freak percentages that received a false positive. In a matter of hours, I went from being pregnant & thinking I was miscarrying, to having a confirmed miscarriage by a U/S tech, to my OB telling me I was never really pregnant. A day I will never forget!

Hang in there and try to think positive thoughts. I hope you get good news!! 

• Options

Hey peach, you WERE pregnant, and your doc is stupid. With a very early miscarriage your levels can go down immediately,as mine did with my last loss. Don't let your doc make you feel crazy, and read up on chemical pregnancies.

OP, I am siorry you're going through this and hopefully your dates are just off. Hugs. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I went to the Dr. this morning and got a blood test. They said that I would know by tomorrow what is going on. I know my body, and when it is doing things that have never happened before I know I have to be pregnant. I even took a few tests! So I just don't understand what is going on :(

So, more waiting. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"