Secondary IF

Along with the IF Cure...

FWIW, my acupuncture practitioner also recommended Making Babies. 

https://www.amazon.com/Making-Babies-3-Month-Program-Fertility/dp/0316024503/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322702290&sr=8-1

She said it is a good mix of Eastern & Western medicine.  I found it much easier to read than the IF Cure.  I think that both books have their strengths though.

Just my two cents!  Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Along with the IF Cure...

• I have this one too.  I am a book hoarder.  Funny thing about these books is that buying them doesn't make you pregnant, you actually have to implement their teachings to get them to work.  You would think I would have learned this by now.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • imageAmandaMacD:
    I have this one too.  I am a book hoarder.  Funny thing about these books is that buying them doesn't make you pregnant, you actually have to implement their teachings to get them to work.  You would think I would have learned this by now.

That is too funny! I'm pretty cheap, so I check them out from the library before I buy them used. Infertility cure is the only infertility book that I've actually bought! I'll be checking this one out of the libray ASAP!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAmandaMacD:
    I have this one too.  I am a book hoarder.  Funny thing about these books is that buying them doesn't make you pregnant, you actually have to implement their teachings to get them to work.  You would think I would have learned this by now.

Oh, Amanda, I think we all wish that it were that easy!  :)

• imagelillinzlou:

imageAmandaMacD:

That is too funny! I'm pretty cheap, so I check them out from the library before I buy them used. Infertility cure is the only infertility book that I've actually bought! I'll be checking this one out of the libray ASAP!

I have both IF Cure and Making Babies from the library.  Making Babies in large part talk about types.  They are tired, dry, stuck, pale and waterlogged.  You find what "type" you are (I am 2) and then follow those recommendations.   This was the part that I found a little easier than IF Cure.

BTW - Love your new siggy pic!!

• imagegina&dave07:
    imagelillinzlou:

imageAmandaMacD:

I have both IF Cure and Making Babies from the library.  Making Babies in large part talk about types.  They are tired, dry, stuck, pale and waterlogged.  You find what "type" you are (I am 2) and then follow those recommendations.   This was the part that I found a little easier than IF Cure.

BTW - Love your new siggy pic!!

Thanks!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • imagegina&dave07:

https://www.amazon.com/Making-Babies-3-Month-Program-Fertility/dp/0316024503/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322702290&sr=8-1

She said it is a good mix of Eastern & Western medicine.  I found it much easier to read than the IF Cure.  I think that both books have their strengths though.

I've read this one too LOL

• imagegina&dave07:

I've read this one too LOL

• I haven't read this book but I did look at the website where you can take a quiz to determine your type.  I got tired and stuck and I noticed that many of the recommendations overlapped with IF cure and advice from my acupuncturist.  I just requested the book from my library so I can find out more.

Here is the quiz if anyone else wants

https://www.makingbabiesprogram.com/questionnaire/index.php

• imagegina&dave07:

imageAmandaMacD:

Oh, Amanda, I think we all wish that it were that easy!  :)

Ditto!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"