2nd Trimester

Could this be a boy? *ultrasound pic*

I would be really upset to find out it was a boy later on. Do you think there is anyway this could be a boy. It looks like a girl to me but I was hoping for more opinions. Thanks

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/img000399.jpg/

*EDIT*

Well the ultrasound tech didn't really say anything lol I blurted out it's a girl! And she agreed and I asked definately and she was like it's never definate. Kinda made me nervous and my insurance doesn't pay for any more ultrasounds : [

*EDIT*

I was 19 weeks when they did the ultrasound. I should have clearly seen boy parts I think. : ]

Re: Could this be a boy? *ultrasound pic*

• That looks like little girl parts to me, but I could be totally wrong!!
  • I'm sure your u/s tech is way more qualified than any of us, but it looks like a girl to me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• Loading the player...
  • looks like 3 lines to me.
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • doesn't look anything like my "boy parts" u/s ... But I see 3 lines so I'm gonna guess girl! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Doesn't look like my boy ultrasound...
  • Looks like a girl to me too. Boy u/s pics are a LOT more obvious and I'm pretty sure I see the 3 lines :)
    DC1 (2.5) | DC2 (1) | #3 due 6.1.2012
  • Looks like DD us...
  • I was going to add that some U/S techs probably don't like to say 100% either way just in case. The U/S tech who did my anatomy scan with my first two girls hasn't been wrong in 15+ years but he still wouldn't say 100% that my two were girls :)
    DC1 (2.5) | DC2 (1) | #3 due 6.1.2012
  • I say girl.... FUN!
  • I vote girl.  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My first thought was girl too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's a girl. An ultrasound tech can never be 100% sure. Usually they say 85% sure.
  • I'd go with girl.  How far along are you?? I know at some point it looks very similar.  That being said, I would have guessed girl.
  • I think when they look similar they look like boys. With those three lines, I say girl all the way. How far along are you?
  • I was 19 weeks when they did the ultrasound. I think if it was a boy I should clearly be able to tell by then.
  • More mistakes happen when guessing boy and it turns out to be a girl than the other way around. That looks like a girl u/s to me.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Looks like a girl to me, but why would you be really upset if it turned out to be a boy at birth?

Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • With my son, the ultrasound tech told us it was a girl at 20 weeks and at 30 weeks.  They said they saw the 3 lines.  he was definitely a boy all the way.  They are now telling me my current baby is a girl and I can't help but be skeptical.  I think when they see a penis they are sure, but when they see the 3 lines they are only mostly sure.  That being said, I assume they are usually right and that they just don't want law suits if they give a promise

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• I see girl! :)
  • Agreed, girl. Of course I'm guessing...but I'm having a boy and have two girls already and you can REALLY see that he's a boy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"