Baby Showers

Thrifty Baby Shower Invites

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten or seen good baby shower invitaions that aren't going to break the bank.  Any suggestions or websites would be helpful!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thrifty Baby Shower Invites

• Have you tried Vistaprint?  They usually have some nice stuff that's very reasonably priced.
  • Search "baby shower invitations" on etsy. There are lots of sellers who will design something for you and then send you a pdf file. You can print them yourself or get them printed locally for a lot less than most websites.
  • Loading the player...
  • My mom ordered our bridal shower invitations from Vistaprint and spent abot $35 for 80 invitations with matching envelopes.  I know there was a sale at the time and a free shipping code.
  • imagekck329:
    Search "baby shower invitations" on etsy. There are lots of sellers who will design something for you and then send you a pdf file. You can print them yourself or get them printed locally for a lot less than most websites.

THIS.

You can usually get an invite designed for $10. They will send you JPG which you can upload to shutterfly and have printed on matte paper. Or jsut upload to Walgreens and take advantage of their 0.06 prints.  

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Have you tried Baby Cachet for baby shower invites? They have tons of cute ones and the prices are pretty reasonable IMO. There's the option for you to buy them and print the wording yourself at home so you can save that way. Good luck!
  • imageMelleTX:

imagekck329:
    Search "baby shower invitations" on etsy. There are lots of sellers who will design something for you and then send you a pdf file. You can print them yourself or get them printed locally for a lot less than most websites.

THIS.

You can usually get an invite designed for $10. They will send you JPG which you can upload to shutterfly and have printed on matte paper. Or jsut upload to Walgreens and take advantage of their 0.06 prints.  

Definitely this.  I am doing this with my birth announcements.  Someone on here recommends an online vendor for printing jpegs, hopefully she chimes in.  I have it saved on my home computer, but not here at work, sorry, otherwise I'd share.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"