Secondary IF

I'm not really sure that I belong here either...

There is no board here for me. I gave birth to my first, and only child on November 10 via c-section. I had a "tired uterus" and was forced to have a hysterectomy to avoid bleeding to death. I'm on the Oct 11 and Nov 11 board, the c-section board and most recently the loss board. But I don't fit in anywhere. I haven't found anyone that has really been through this and I don't really feel like I fit in with people that have lost pregnancies and children. I just know that this is too much to handle on my own and I have nowhere to go. People on the loss board suggested that I try here. So here is the link to me entire birth story.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/60601360.aspx

Re: I'm not really sure that I belong here either...

• I am so sorry that happened to you.  I hope you find what you need from us, but I want to forewarn you that we discuss, a lot, about our treatments to help us conceive another child.  That being said we also support each other in our grieving for what might have been.  Please stay and feel free to talk to us about your feelings, wants and needs.  There is a great group of ladies here and we fully support each other.  In other words 'Welcome'

• imageCynthia7461:

I am so sorry that happened to you.  I hope you find what you need from us, but I want to forewarn you that we discuss, a lot, about our treatments to help us conceive another child.  That being said we also support each other in our grieving for what might have been.  Please stay and feel free to talk to us about your feelings, wants and needs.  There is a great group of ladies here and we fully support each other.  In other words 'Welcome'

Can't say it any better than this! Welcome.

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I realized that after I had already put up my post. I might  not be quite ready to see other people talking about trying to conceive. My sister-in-law just came over to visit and she is 4 months pregnant. I tried not to react while she was here but it was hard for me. I didn't want to make her feel bad about something so beautiful but I definitely cried when she left. Thank you for your support. I will probably be around the board soon.
  • :Lurking:  First of all, I am so sorry for what you are going through.  I am not in your exact situation, but I do know that a hysterectomy is in my future b/c of a pre-cancer dx I received b/f I became pregnant.  I am on a continual hormone/biopsy treatment now, but if the abnormailities are found again I have to have a hysterectomy.  I struggle with the idea that my son might be the only baby I will ever have and also feel like there are not a lot of people that can relate to my situation. 

I hope you can find some peace with your situation.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCynthia7461:

I am so sorry that happened to you.  I hope you find what you need from us, but I want to forewarn you that we discuss, a lot, about our treatments to help us conceive another child.  That being said we also support each other in our grieving for what might have been.  Please stay and feel free to talk to us about your feelings, wants and needs.  There is a great group of ladies here and we fully support each other.  In other words 'Welcome'

I couldn't say it better myself.  Welcome! 

I am sorry for all that you've been through! I hope you are able to find peace and heal both emotionally and physically.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"