Babies on the Brain
Options

Is it just my imagination?

Do you see a line? (No idea how to make the image smaller.  Sorry.)

Edited to replace ginormous pic with smaller pic.  Thanks, Scout!

Re: Is it just my imagination?

• Options
    Yes, I see a line.  How can you not see a line with a picture that big!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I'm sorry it's so big.  I would make it small if someone wouldn't mind telling me how.

And also...there can't be a line.  I have the Paragard IUD, and my strings are still perfectly in place.  How is there a line?? 

ETA:  Obviously, I know *how* there is a line.  I'm just having a really hard time believing that it's possible.) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    yes.
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagewils0482:

lol, this.

Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There is def a line there.
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    imageMaybeNumber3:

And also...there can't be a line.  I have the Paragard IUD, and my strings are still perfectly in place.  How is there a line?? 

Oops!

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options

imagewils0482:

LMAO and yes. 

• Options
    imageMaybeNumber3:

I'm sorry it's so big.  I would make it small if someone wouldn't mind telling me how.

ETA:  Obviously, I know *how* there is a line.  I'm just having a really hard time believing that it's possible.) 

Because IUD's are notorious for being crappy birth control.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    imagemrsfowler1016:

imagewils0482:

lol, this.

Congrats!

Yeah....I don't know if congrats would be appropriate right now.  Seeing as she has an IUD.  Whoops!

• Options
    Thank you, Scout!  I'll check out tinypic.
  • Options
    Yeeeeeeesh, that is a line.  You need to call your OB first thing.  Good luck.
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

andplusalso?  You ARE the 1%

:gigglefit:

Sorry, but I've been dying to use that. 

• Options

I have started to get that impression from my online research.  I didn't know that two years ago, though.

We would be thrilled to have another child, but the odds are that this baby is doomed, even without the horrible IUD statistics.  I'm not a good baby carrier. (multiple mc's, two early preemies) 

• Options
    imageBallSox:
    imageMaybeNumber3:

SHUTUPBALLS

• Options
    I see it. Um, congrats? Hopefully things will turn out okay.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options
    imageweelass24:
    imageBallSox:
    imageMaybeNumber3:

SHUTUPBALLS

Wait, they are?

• Options
    imageweelass24:
    imageBallSox:
    imageMaybeNumber3:

SHUTUPBALLS

Seriously!

OP- Congrats! I hope this will be a healthy pregnancy for you. 

• Options
    imageweelass24:
    imageBallSox:
    imageMaybeNumber3:

SHUTUPBALLS

Sorry, I won't.  You couldn't pay me enough to use an IUD for a solo method of BC.  Not with how many iud bfp's we see around these parts.  Now that L is a full year old, we're going back to TTC and we've pretty much decided that if there ever is a #2, since I'm going to have to get another c/s, I'm gonna get my tubes tied.   

He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options

HEY people. Remind me of this after I have this baby... tell me not to use an IUD, kk? Thanks.

OP- that definitely looks like a line to me. I hope things work out!

BFP #1- 10/2011 (m/c 12 weeks)
    BFP #2- 9/2012 (beautiful boy born sleeping @ 20 weeks)
    BFP #3- 11/2013 (m/c 6 weeks)
    BF #4 - 10/2014- stick baby!!!!!!
  • Options
    imageweelass24:

YesYes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageweelass24:

Yeah, ok, that's funny.  

• Options
    imageMaybeNumber3:

I have started to get that impression from my online research.  I didn't know that two years ago, though.

We would be thrilled to have another child, but the odds are that this baby is doomed, even without the horrible IUD statistics.  I'm not a good baby carrier. (multiple mc's, two early preemies) 

Well I still say Congrats, and I really hope you have a H&H 9 months. Call your ob/gyn stat.

• Options
    Good luck Maybe!
  • Options
    imageBallSox:
    imageweelass24:
    imageBallSox:
    imageMaybeNumber3:

SHUTUPBALLS

Sorry, I won't.  You couldn't pay me enough to use an IUD for a solo method of BC.  Not with how many iud bfp's we see around these parts.  Now that L is a full year old, we're going back to TTC and we've pretty much decided that if there ever is a #2, since I'm going to have to get another c/s, I'm gonna get my tubes tied.   

Well since I have PCOS this is like using another form of BC right? I've had my IUD for 2.5 years. 

• Options
    I see the test line.  That's it
  • Options

imagerobinsokj:
    I see the test line.  That's it

Huh. Before when the pic was gigantic, I saw a second line. Now that it's normal sized, I don't see a second line.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"