Breastfeeding
Options

anyone have/use the hygeia pump?

How do you like it?  What is the difference between the Enjoye EPS and the Enjoye LBI?  Thanks :o)
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
imageimage image
Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)

Re: anyone have/use the hygeia pump?

• Options
    I have the hygeia pump and think it is great. The only difference between the two is that the LBI has a rechargeable battery, while the EPS needs to be plugged in at all times. I have to say, I was irritated when my husband bought the more expensive one, but now am grateful. I'm exclusively pumping, and being able to move it around with me during my 8 pumps a day has been incredibly useful.  My lactation consultant said that this pump is closest to a hospital grade.  I had a breast reduction eight years ago and this is the pump she recommended.  I am totally satisfied with this pump-- I have a full supply (!!!), which is pretty unusual with a breast reduction, and because I have been unable to directly nurse my LO.  Hope this helps!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesourpatchmama:
    I have the hygeia pump and think it is great. The only difference between the two is that the LBI has a rechargeable battery, while the EPS needs to be plugged in at all times. I have to say, I was irritated when my husband bought the more expensive one, but now am grateful. I'm exclusively pumping, and being able to move it around with me during my 8 pumps a day has been incredibly useful.  My lactation consultant said that this pump is closest to a hospital grade.  I had a breast reduction eight years ago and this is the pump she recommended.  I am totally satisfied with this pump-- I have a full supply (!!!), which is pretty unusual with a breast reduction, and because I have been unable to directly nurse my LO.  Hope this helps!!

Huge help!  thank you! So nice to hear how much you like it!
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use it and I love it. I EP, so it is with me all the time. I love that it doesn't have to be plugged in because I can make lunch for work and eat breakfast while I pump. I also really like the different knobs for strength and speed.

Their customer service is also amazing if you ever have any issues. 

Hannah born 4/5/11
    TTC #2 since 1/14
    Miscarriage d/t blighted ovum 8/14
  • Options

I borrowed a LBI and used it to pump while working for a year.  I had a great supply, and loved not having to be next to an outlet while pumping, or having to worry about a power source when I was at a client site.

I will be buying my own LBI for this time around.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"