December 2011 Moms

Stressful day

I was in the shower this morning and heard someone come in my front door and then they came into my bathroom.  It was my husband whom should have been at work.  I was happy to see him because lately I don't like being left alone all day.  Hormones ugh...  then I said whatcha doin home?  He said well the company he works for is currently fighting with the other company so all the employees have been unassigned.  Are you kidding? I am off on bedrest and he gets laid off right before Christmas ....Ugh.  I was counting on this weeks OT to make Nov's car and house payment.  Then this afternoon I get a nasty letter from my exhusband who has completely misunderstood something our kid told him.  I thought we were good friends but apparently not...  then the Mortgage company called, the water company called, and I was at my witts end by this point.  We had our LDRP tour tonight and two couples brought their small children younger than 4.  They were loud and very distracting.  They offer group tours for your kids and grandparents but it wasn't tonight.  tonight was couples only.  I told my husband that I could have seriously cried over stress all the way home.  I have faith that everything is going to work out but my hormones and uncomfortableness is making it very hard to roll with the punches so to speak.  The hospital is 45 minutes away hope I have gas $ when the time comes.  OH I could just scream for hours to release some anger/stress. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stressful day

• What a yucky Wednesday.  I hope that Thursday treats you and your family better.  If I were you I would have gone outside and screamed!!!  Good Luck!
  • Thanks! Hoping tomorrow goes better.  His boss is supposed to call him tomorrow with an update on his job.  Everything else will seem like less of a big issue in a few days.  Way to end November with a bang!  On the upside I have him to help me get things done around the house at least today and tomorrow.  :-). 

• Loading the player...
  • Wow, I'm sorry you've had such a horrible day. I hope the rest of the week brings better news for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• He got a call this morning from the foreman who told him to come up and fill out paperwork for fulltime.  Yeah he's permanent!!  Wahoo.  A blessing in disguise I love those. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"