May 2012 Moms
Options

Anybody LOVE being pregnant? And DH likes it too?

DH made the comment, "You have been so much nicer and sweeter now that you're pregnant! (not sarcasm)"  I was thinking whhaaaatt really?  Then he said he likes me better pregnant!  Don't get me wrong.. the MS and fatigue really sucks.. but I think I like me better pregnant too.  Is this how Michelle Duggar and her husband got started?  Good grief.. lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anybody LOVE being pregnant? And DH likes it too?

• Options

LOL!!

My DH loves me being pregnant. I tease him about being one of those creepo's that love pregnant women. He claims it is only me pregnant....

Personally, I don't love being pregnant. I like being pregnant from the second trimester on....the m/s kills me.

BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm actually enjoying it too. It's such an amazing thing (when you aren't hurling in the toilet). I think my husband is pretty excited also. Everytime I come home from work he pats my belly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol ... My DH says the same thing ... that I'm more pleasant (for the most part) when I'm pregnant. Now that I'm over the nausea and being tired all the time, I don't mind it, but I wouldn't say I LOVE it.
  • Options
    I am grateful that I am pregnant and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  That being said, I do not love being pregnant.  I love my baby, but not being pregnant.  I am so stressed/anxious/worried/scared all the time that it can be incapacitating sometimes.  The unknown that something could go wrong at any minute and I have no control over it is awful.  I always thought I wanted 4 kids, but even making this 1 is really hard. 
  • Options
    I'm definitely not nicer or sweeter. That being said, I do love being pregnant.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    i wish! neither one of us likes this.  i'm sick, husband hates watching me be sick, and he seems a little scared of my midsection these days haha.  maybe it'll be different when the m/s passes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love being pregnant, but I don't enjoy it.  Although part of me is sad that this will be my last pregnancy.

Although, I definitely don't think I'm nicer while pregnant.  Stick out tongue

• Options
    Nope, I have to say I think DH and I hate me being pregnant equally hahaha I know that sounds really terrible.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageAutLuke:
    DH made the comment, "You have been so much nicer and sweeter now that you're pregnant! (not sarcasm)"  I was thinking whhaaaatt really?  Then he said he likes me better pregnant!  Don't get me wrong.. the MS and fatigue really sucks.. but I think I like me better pregnant too.  Is this how Michelle Duggar and her husband got started?  Good grief.. lol

LOL! 

Although I want nothing in the entire world more than my baby in my belly until May, I can't say I love being pregnant.  MH does love it though, he has always been open that pregnant women don't do it for him (freaked me out at first) but now that it is his wife and his baby it is all different.  He really loves it.

• Options
    I love that I AM pregnant, I don't love BEING pregnant. 
  • Options
    I am so grateful to be pregnant and so excited about this baby, but the actual experience of being pregnant has not been enjoyable, at least from a physical standpoint. I love dreaming about the baby and planning for our future, but the extreme morning sickness and fatigue have been pretty difficult.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Like PP said, I love my baby and the fact that I'm pregnant, but not BEING pregnant. Between being anxious over whether the baby is okay, getting sick/tired, the never ending list of things you can't do/eat, and the aches and pains and uncomfortableness to come, I would say that I won't miss being pregnant too much. Not to mention, I have definitely not been nicer and sweeter now that I'm pregnant (thank you hormones), so I doubt DH likes me pregnant. What I do like about being pregnant though, is having the PERFECT excuse for anything and everything :p

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I honestly do love being pregnant, not so much the 1st trimester ickies, but I've noticed I'm a lot warmer and approachable (as long as no one tries to touch my stomach). I love the anticipation and the planning and decorating the nursery. FI that I handle affection better because I don't feel like I'm in a rush all the time; I'm definitely more relaxed and less controlling. He gets very snuggly and has conversations with baby through my belly. Looks-wise FI likes the general fullness I'm developing; the girls, the hips.

We've also talked about having three children close-ish in age so they'd (hopefully) all have close relationships with each other. My brother and sister are both older than me (10 years and 7 years respectively) and though we're fairly close, we had totally different childhoods so we can't always relate.

• Options

Heck No. Both of us are not fans at all. Especially this time. I am 24 hours sick and worthless and we have a 2 and 4 year old. Nothing gets done by me and he is frustrated picking up the slack. Definetly not fans of pregnancy. :)

Baby #3 on its way!BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love being pregnant, aside from the morning sickness. I'm not sure my hubby loves it. I know he thinks I look cute and he's so proud of my bump, but he thinks I'm "a bit feral" and do weird things now that I'm pregnant, such as drink pickle juice. LOL
  • Options
    I truly do love being pg.  I loved it with DD and I love it now.  Even though I'm currently laying on my couch in practically unbearable pain, I still love it.  It's so worth it. 

I would love to surrogate, but I think i'm getting too old to be considered for that. It makes me sad that I only have 1 more go round at this (if we're so lucky)  :o)
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • Options

I love it. I have been pretty sick, but even on those days, the overwhelming feeling is excitement and gratefulness. I know that's sappy, but I don't care!

My husband loves it too. I think his favorite thing is I am always thinking about dinner, so he doesn't feel like the fatty anymore. Oh, and he is excited about the baby too, hah.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagesunflowergrl:
    I would love to surrogate, but I think i'm getting too old to be considered for that. It makes me sad that I only have 1 more go round at this (if we're so lucky)  :o)

I think being a surrogate would be so rewarding, but I'd never be able to give them their child. Lol

And frankly I don't think FI would be crazy about it; he doesn't want me having anyone's babies but his. Wink

• Options

I think once I get used to my expanding waistline and ever increasing weight, I'll love it.But I am loving getting ready to be a mother! One of my close gfs is pregnant as well and it's been so amazing going through this life-changing journey with her!

DH is loving my new BBs and my new found libido. Also, that I eat almost everything in sight! (Something about me eating more than him is a turn on? I don't know.) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

My DH loves it when I am pregnant. My body gets some nice curves and pregnant sex is super hot. I have enjoyed my pregnancies. This one has been my least enjoyable so far, but it is getting better. I do love the ginormous boobs!  I think pregnancy is beautiful but it ain't always pretty.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options

Haha! 

I'm so jealous of women that love being pregnant.  I am not a fan!  The m/s is always awful for me and I just feel like crap the whole time.  Then after having a preemie, my last pregnancy was all anxiety and worry and overanalyzing of every single symptom.  I feel the same way this time around, only magnified by like a million. 

I do love people opening doors for me and helping me when I'm out, and LOVE baby movement.  And of course the baby at the end of it all.  :)

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I don't love it, but I do love the fact I am!  I was scared poopless at first, but I'm warming up to it.  My husband is stoked that we're gonna be a family. 
  • Options
    MEEE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE BEING PREGNANT, AND DH THINKS ITS SEXY AND LOVES IT TOO!!!!
  • Options
    I made it a point to really enjoy this pregnancy.  I was miserable throughout my first.  I think it was mainly because I didn't know what to expect and was really scared of labor. After I had DD, I actually missed being pregnant and couldn't wait to do it again!  I'm really enjoying it this time. I'm not as stressed about weight gain, complications, and labor.  Also, my DH LOVES it when I'm pregnant, too!  That's definitely a bonus!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"