Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC #3, 3rd times a charm right..nope

Hello, I've been lurking here for a bit.  And thought Id introduce myself.  My name is Tiffany, I am 32 and dh and I are TTC #3.  We have a 10 year old son and 6 y/o daughter.  We've been thru m/c's and alot the last 13 years.  Won't get into it as it's not baby related.  But dh asked me in January this year if we could go for #3, I said to wait until Sept/Oct and we did.  I was a bit taken back that he asked me since he was always content with our family of 4.  I always wanted a 3rd and my late mom said she always saw me with 3 kids.  So I was on board and secretly very happy.  My son and daughter were wham bam thank you mam when it came to getting pg.  This time around..not so lucky.  I do not chart but I do check when I O and so far nothing.  AF came today :(  So a bit dissappointed as I enter my 3rd cycle.  But things could be worse.  I do like being off BCP.  I feel better.  But do have quite a fever as I know you all can understand and relate to.  Thanks for having me :)  And best wishes on a BFP very sooooon!!!!!
BabyFruit Ticker Tiffany...My Family of 4... soon to be 5! <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/mzzmadns/2012/?action=view

Re: TTC #3, 3rd times a charm right..nope

• Welcome and good luck!

~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and good luck! We are TTC number 3 too
  • Thank you ladies!  What a very warm welcome!  I will definitely check out your link and thank you again!  Hope all our stays are short and sweet!
    BabyFruit Ticker Tiffany...My Family of 4... soon to be 5! <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/mzzmadns/2012/?action=view
  • Welcome, good luck, hope your stay is short and sweet.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We're also TTC #3 and this is my first cycle post m/c.  Welcome to the board... I hope you find it helpful!  Also the TTCAL (trying to conceive after a loss) board is wonderful too!

GL! 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• I am also TTC#3 and recently off BCP as well. Good luck to you and welcome
    My Blog
    My BFP Chart
    Beta #1 11DPO 45 Beta#2 13DPO 137 Beta #3 20DPO 2551 Beta #4 16,115 26DPO
    DS 11.11.08 / DD 12.05.09 / DD 7.24.12
    Formerly known as Mrs.Boom
  • We're trying for #3 as well, and have been through a whole lot too (also not baby-related).

Welcome & GL! 

• Welcome and good luck!  As I'm sure you'll see from this board almost all of us would recommend charting as it will give you the best idea about your ovulation.  I know you'll read it in the newbie link but we can't recommend Taking charge of your fertility highly enough or charting on Fertility friend.  Most of have tickers from FF showing our cycle progress.  Just click on one of our tickers and it will take you to FF!
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Welcome! I hope your stay is short, how exciting to try for a new baby after all you've been through.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"