New to The Bump

New here

Hi,

My name is Angie and I'm new here. I've just been browsing around to see what is on here. My husband and I are planning to start trying to conceive our first baby starting next year.  We have been talking about this for a while, and so we will finally be ready to start next year.  I am very excited and I can't wait, althought I am scared too! Like I said, this will be our first child.

I'm looking forward to coming back here and posting and reading other's posts and getting advice,etc...  :) 

Angie

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: New here

• I'm in the same boat as you! I have my preconception ob appt this Thursday. I'm kinda bummed though: I'm on birth control and I hear it can take up to a year to get pregnant. And yes, so nervous and excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oh really? I'm on birth control now too.  I also have rheumatoid arthritis, but it's very under control, only thing is that I have to be off that medicine for 3-4 months before we can start trying to get pregnant.  So with that and birth control, who knows how long it will take! But hopefully not too long.  :) 
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! So you'll be ttc in 2012? I'll be waiting a bit longer. We will TTC about March 2013, although I still love to active post everywhere on the bump.

• Welcome, hopefully your TTC journey will be short and sweet!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"