Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Question,,,

I've always been a 28-30 (mainly 28) cycle day but the last 2 months since off bcp I am 27 and 26 cycle days.  Wonder if this threw me  off when I O.  But I don't temp or do anything like that so not sure if I O'd when they say on the average you do.  Anyone have their cycle change to a shorter duration?
BabyFruit Ticker Tiffany...My Family of 4... soon to be 5! <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v355/mzzmadns/2012/?action=view

Re: Question,,,

• Options
    Yep!  It can change in any direction at any time.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My cycle is anywhere between 25-32 days. I would suggest that you start charting. It really does take the mystery out of everything. You can get to FF through most people's tickers or through My Ovulation Chart links. Take the 25-minute tutorial and you're good to go. GL!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BC regulates your body, and hormones so you are always 'regular'. Coming off BC your body is trying regulate its self. Your hormones do wacky things. Chances are your body is trying to figure out what YOUR body needs to do. It may be shorter cycles or may end up being longer cycles (which is what mind did). It may a few months for your body to actually figure its self out. You might want to look into charting (temping, CM, etc.), you will learn so much about your body and will be a great help for you in the future. Good Luck!
    IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My cycle is different every month, even the length of my periods. Charting has helped me so much. GL!
    Me: 32
    DH: 37
    Married: May 24, 2008
    TTC #2 since: June 2020
  • Options

I've been off BCP for years and my period, at least for the 4 months prior to my last cycle were 28 days on the nose.  My first cycle TTC I suddenly had a 26 day cycle.  I was actually glad it was early to put me out of the 2ww misery!  If it had to come at all then "early" was fine with me.  But now I am temping and charting, which I wasn't last month, and am curious to see when I actually O and how that affects the timing of AF (or hopefully I don't have to see how it affects it!!!)  Anyway, so yes.  Your AF is based on when you ovulate so if you ovulate late because of stress than your AF will be "later" than what you normally expect.  Charting is just the best way to know what's going on up there in your bidness!

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    It can change from month to month, but will usually stay within a small window.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"