February 2012 Moms
Options

TMI Question...but I need to know if this is normal

Hi Ladies,

In the last couple of days, I have noticed that my lady parts down south are rather tender/sore.  It feels like I had a rough night of sex (which I did not).  I even feel a bit swollen down there, too.  I even looked in a hand mirror and noticed some veins popping out a bit...so grossed out. I'm wondering if this is from all the pressure of everything growing and expanding.  Is anyone else a little swollen and tender down there? 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: TMI Question...but I need to know if this is normal

• Options
    Sounds normal - many women on the board have complained about this.  One of them even brought the issue to her OB and they found that she has varicous veins in her girl parts (also normal, but painful).  I would bring it up to your OB at your next prenatal and have them confirm, but right now it doesn't sound like anything to be too concerned about - unless you have bleeding, there is a smell, odd discharge or you're in a lot of pain.  GL!
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Options
    Very normal. I've had it for weeks and it sucks :(
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, that sounded kindof like me. I have been dry and cracked and itchy. Not really swollen. Hope you get some relief.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi,

I have the same thing. Viens anyone? lol I'm almost scared to shave because I might pop a vien. I feel like my body is turning inside out. It all swollen and not symetrical :( this too shall pass. Chin up, hair down :)

I've also just started having trouble with my bowels. I'm starting to eat more fruits and veggies. I got panty liners and baby wipes (instead of toilet paper). Also use witch hazel. I love that stuff. Lots of baby wipes, baby powder, medical lotion, and showers makes me feel better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"