1st Trimester

Cereal for dinner... again

So the past week or so, THE only thing I can stomach for dinner is Blueberry Special K cereal. Well tonight Hubby is out of town, so I decided to let DS have that for dinner too. Haha is that bad? I also gave him a banana and a full glass of milk. OH and his vitamin. I just have LOTS of nausea at night and most dinner foods make me sick. At least it wasn't a horribly sugary cereal, right?? Poor kid... He liked it though!

Leftovers in Fridge: Pot roast + chicken fajitas = BARF :(

I eat those foods for lunch, just not dinner.

DocumentsMy PicturesBabyBump13+wks.bmp BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cereal for dinner... again

• At least it was a healthy cereal :). Hope your food starts tasting better soon!
  • I tend to tolerate non-fussy foods like cereal, cheese, yogurt, etc. much better at night than typical "dinner" food. I eat cereal many nights for dinner as a snack, and I don't think it's bad of you to give your LO cereal as well since you also gave him some fruit and milk!!  We can't be Martha Stewart all the time, right??
  • Loading the player...
  • A little bit of brinner here and there never hurt anyone :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey, sometimes I'll make french toast, pancakes, or eggs and toast for breakfast and my DS thinks it's cool to have breakfast for dinner. I don't see why cereal can't be in that mix. Breakfast food isn't just for breakfast. I also hear you on the leftover equation as all day sickness is worse from noon on till bed. I say "Go for it girl."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks ladies!! I really do feel the worst at night. UGH with the no appetite. :( Hubby tries to get me to eat, but NO thank you. I try though... At least there's cereal!
    DocumentsMy PicturesBabyBump13+wks.bmp BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"