Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Tell me about your sleep regression and/or crazy bedtime

I posted this on 0-3 as well but hope that maybe some of you have come out the other side.  :)  So, my LO is about 10 weeks old.  A few weeks ago he started consistently giving me a good 4-6 hour stretch when he first went down at the beginning of the night.  And he also would go down fairly easily in his RnP.  About 5 days ago everything changed.  He has been so hard to get down.  Taking up to 1-2hours and his first stretch now is more like 2-4 hours.  After that I give him a paci and he sleeps off an on for another hour (replace paci a couple times during this time).  He's not really eating more during the night but is up more and way harder to put down. Anyway, where did my sleepy baby go?  Did anyone go through a sleep regression like this and did it go back to normal?  Any advice? 

Re: Tell me about your sleep regression and/or crazy bedtime

• Options

My "angel" goes down at 7 then wakes 1/2 - 1 hour later and will not go to sleep until I nurse her into a dead sleep.... 2-3 hours later... I feel like Ive tried everything ... drowsy but awake works the first hour but after that she just screams.. Lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

i think that is just how it is, like once we think our babies have a routine BOOP no mama i'm going to turn your world upside down lol.  DS now gives a few good nights a few bad nights, so i just never go to bed hoping for anything. I personally just hope that by 9 months he will be able to sleep without waking for a bottle.

Around 3 months he got super crabby for night time and every single nap and that lasted for about two weeks. i think also once they start getting more active they can sleep better because they are working harder 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is 15 weeks. A week ago he was STTN. This week? Up every hour or two. He has never done this before! I really hope this is some sort of phase or growth spurt and that he'll go back to sleeping well soon. This no sleep thing is brutal...I feel like I did when he was a week old!
  • Options
    My ds has always been a good sleeper, but he started waking up 5-6 times a night around 10 weeks.  I think he had a crazy growth spurt, because he never stopped eating, day or night, for 2 weeks.  Then out of the blue he went back to STTN.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There is no normal... They change so much from day to day and week to week, it's crazy! I just keep reminding myself that everything will be different next week, and that helps to keep me from getting frustrated.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DS's sleep was getting better and better as he got older. At 3.5 months he started STTN (7PM-4AM). Suddenly 3 weeks later he was waking up every 20 minutes - 2 hours all night long. Since then he's been all over the place, but he hasn't STTN in a couple weeks now. I just keep reminding myself that this too shall pass, and I actually do enjoy the sleepy cuddles.
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"