Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

I knew it would happen eventually :(

I knew it would happen eventually, but at 17 months old I thought just maybe we had missed out on this treat.  But noooooooo.....DS took a huge poop in the bathtub!  Yuck!  And how many freakin' arms do you need to clean that mess up?  Someone to take the baby and get him in the shower quickly to rinse the poop water off.   Scoop up all the tub toys to soak in  bleach water.  Clean the floaters out of the bath water and the remainders out of the trap.  And disinfect the bathtub!

Re: I knew it would happen eventually :(

• Options
    Ohhh nooo that sucks! This hasn't happened to us yet! cross our fingers because we are at 17 months too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh geez!! Haha haven't had that happen. It would be BAD because she has terrible poops lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yuck, yuck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hasn't happened to us and we are at 22 months. Yuck!...I feel your pain.

image image

BFP#1 06/01/09~DS Born 01/29/10 via c/s 

BFP#2 05/17/12~EDD 01/18/13~Natural M/C 05/27/12@6w2d 

BFP#3 07/03/12~DD Born 03/08/13 via sched. c/s 

BFP #4 10/03/13 EDD 06/09/14 SURPRISE!!! On our way to 2u2!

image image

International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)...BF questions/concens welcome!

• Options

Hasn't happen in 4 years here. I know when they're popping long before it's in the bath water.

• Options
    Oh I've had that happen, its so yucky!  I hate when no one is around to help you with the million things that have to happen in seconds.  You have my sympathies.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ha! That just happened to us on Sunday for the first time. Never thought I'd be so happy that my baby's been constipated (it was pebble poop... nothing too terrible to clean up). I heard my husband yell from the bathroom that he needed help. It was pretty funny to see his face when I walked in there :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Never too late for this- DS did it for the first time at 23 months.  It was so nasty.
  • Options
    Aww :(  This happened only once for us.  DS was so upset about it that he started crying! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Sorry! lol This happened to us just once about 2 months ago. DD is 17 months. She also threw up in the tub once which was wonderful! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"