Pregnant after IF

4D u/s tomorrow (again)!

Sorry I haven't been posting much, things have just been really hectic with the holidays and work. I still read most posts, but don't always have time to reply.

We had our first, yes first, 4d u/s last Tuesday, but our LO was being completely stubborn. She takes after her Mommy already... heaven help me. Good news is that she's head down and turned toward my back (yay!). Bad news was that she sleeps like me too, with her arms up in front of her face :) The tech jiggled my tummy in so many different ways I thought for sure we'd get her to move... but nope. She held her ground. They even made me get up and dance for a while and jog in place for a while to jostle her around... still nothing. We saw a wiggle every once in a while and her hb was still great so she was just sound asleep. Ugh.

So in order to not lose our money, we're going back tomorrow for another try. The thing is, I'm not sure what I want from her. It makes me feel so much better to know that she's already in position, is it weird for me to not want her to move? I know they move around a lot, but I'm worried that we'll finally get her out of that position and then she won't go back! Oh well...if you have any, send some good luck vibes my way tomorrow!

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And HOPE does not dissappoint.
Romans 5:3-5

~Matt and Jen~
Married August 26, 2006
TTC since June 2008
Severe MFI
IVF #1 Feb. 2011 = BFN
IVF #2 (Long Lupron) May 2011 = BFP!!!
Our sweet little girl, born January 26, 2012

Time for #2!

IVF #1 (Long Lupron) July 2013 = BFP!!!

Beta #1 (8/1) 203! Beta #2 (8/8) 3,677! 1st u/s scheduled for 8/15!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 4D u/s tomorrow (again)!

• Good luck tomorrow!!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Gl! So exciting!
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha, the stubbornness does start really early... Evie is proof of that! ;) Hope you can get some good shots of her and she stays in position! Also, I sent you a FBPM when you get a chance to check it! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So jealous you get to have a 4D u/s!!!! I hope and pray for you that she shows you what you want! :)

If it's any consolation, my LO will move from head down to transverse and back every day.... well almost every few hours. So don't worry, there's still plenty of time, or I'm breading a future gymnast.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope she cooperates today!  I have mine tomorrow and am so worried Mabrey is going to be shy and not show us her face.

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"