December 2011 Moms
Options

Due date tomorrow, and my daughter will be 6 days old

I cannot be more in love, and I'm just so shocked that it has been almost 6 days since our little girl Blake decided to present herself to the world. Being a first time mom, no one really told me how hard I'd fall in love with this little person. I could only imagine, until the moment she was put on my chest and Dad announced "it's a girl". That moment will forever mean the world to me. To know I had a daughter and every day to come, we will be apart of something wonderful and magical.

We have been pretty busy, so tomorrow I hope to get my butt in gear and write a birth story to share with everyone.And post a couple pictures of our sweet pea.

And I do get a few seconds to creep, and see all the new arrivals! Congrats mama's and for all the Dec mama's still waiting for your little ones, your time is almost here! Soon! Soon, we will all be sharing poopy diaper stories and saying how much we love those "fart smiles" . I know we do. 

Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012

Re: Due date tomorrow, and my daughter will be 6 days old

• Options
    Congrats on your little girl!  Isn't it amazing?!  Our little boy is 8 days old and I just can't believe how in love I am with him.  I finally posted our birth story today after not being able to even creep for over a week on here, I feel so behind on everything lol  I also love the "fart smiles" they make me laugh.  Can't wait to see pictures of your girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats! Can't wait to read your story, I'm working on writing mine up right now.

And I can't believe I have a 3 week old and my EDD isn't until Saturday :)

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! Our little guy was due the 11th but he's here with me nursing as I type.  It is truly amazing it's been 10 days and I can't imagine our life without him!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage

• Options
    Congrats on your little girl! I love the name.  Can't wait to see pics! :)

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"