June 2012 Moms

Migraine...

Ugh.. I have such a head ache its boardering a migraine... It started while I was shopping at a resale store for maternity clothes.. the sad thing is I have paper work due tomorrow and I can't focus enough to do it!!!.. Already taken sudafed and tylenol... AHHh!!!!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Migraine...

• Try drinking a can of Coke (or similar)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am in the same boat as you! I have so much school work to do with graduation coming in two weeks, and instead I am laying on the couch in misery! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • yes to caffeine, drink water and lay down with something over your eyes. or better yet, go to bed! feel better. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope you feel better! I got a migraine last night while at work and it still hasn't completely gone away.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Try also cold compresses on your forehead or the back of your neck. My mom swears by cold, I swear by heat.
  • Have some coffee or coke. Also, my OB OKed Excedrin Migraine up until 28 weeks (1 tablet). I have had them weekly so I am also taking Magnesium daily to help keep them away.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"