July 2012 Moms

This isn't any fun...

I really wanted to start being excited abut my pregnancy however, I have just been so tired and sick feeling. I have a gluten intolerance and I'm also lactose intolant so I've always had stomach issues but now they are intensified because I can't take any of my medication for my stomach. It is really interfering with my work, even though I am really luck to have a flexible job and understanding boss. It takes me so long to get ready in the morning because i am queasy and dizzy. Then I get to work and I am tired in about 2 hours. I just want to get out of this cycle...anyone have any suggestions? I want to be back to my old self and not be this sick miserable person...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This isn't any fun...

• Yeah, I would like to hear some suggestions too...
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • I listened too the doctor and am drinking plenty of water, eating small meals every few hours, eating grains and veggies...my mom said I just need to wait it out. I wish I could just sleep all day and get paid for it lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Being paid for sleeping all day sounds like a great plan Smile

I wish I knew how to beat this. Yesterday I felt somewhat human, but here I am today feeling terrible again. Totally dysfunctional.

I start the day with warm lemon water and that does seem to help a little.

• I'm getting fruit and veggie intake from smoothies- it's working well, as I can get it down rather easily.

Although getting paid for sleeping sounds like an excellent plan :)

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"