North Carolina Babies

Interactive learning toy for 3-4 yr old

DH got an iPad this past weekend and N loves to play the toddler games.  I had planned to get her a leap pad for Christmas but now that she's already into the iPad, I'm not sure she'll get that excited anymore for the leap pad.  Any recommendations for an alternative interactive type learning toy for her?  I'm at a loss now as to what her Santa gift should be.  (a little frustrated at DH for buyinig an iPad right before the holidays and wrecking my gift idea for DD#1).

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Interactive learning toy for 3-4 yr old

• Have you looked into the Vtech Tablet/Pad? https://www.vtechkids.com/brands/brand_view/innotab
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Does she have a Tag? DS#1 has the Tag, Jr but the book options aren't that great so we are getting him the Tag this year for 4-7yos. The books look much better and a lot of them are more geared towards learning letters and numbers not just reading stories.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have considered one of the "cheaper" tablets.  You can get Android tablets from places like BigLots, etc for about $60-$80.  Same functionality as iPad, but without the cost.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Thanks.  We did get her a Tag Jr. last year but she never really liked it.  I'll have to look more into the regular Tag to see if that's more up her alley.  I don't want to get her another type of tablet now that we have the iPad since she's already using that, and I don't picture her wanting to switch to another type if she's excited about using the iPad.  I'll keep looking around.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • We got Camryn a Mobigo for her birthday and she likes it.  I think we'll pass it to Caylee and eventually get her the Innotab.  And Caylee actually has already played with the Mobigo some, too. 

My Sweet Girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"