Pregnant after a Loss
Options

It's only day 5 and I'm a mess

It's been 5 days since I got my BFP. I am anxiously awaiting my betas (which should be in by tomorrow hopefully) but in the meantime, I can't seem to stop poking my boobs and obsessively going to the bathroom to check if I'm spotting. I hate feeling this way. Today my boobs are not very sore, which is freaking me out. How am I ever going to relax? This sucks :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's only day 5 and I'm a mess

• Options
    ((big hugs))... try your best to relax (I know its hard).  You've got lots of support here.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagetheresat858:

It is really hard... try to remember that symptoms come and go - including boob soreness!  My boobs weren't that sore at the beginning, hurt for a week or two, and then stopped hurting for a few weeks - and now they hurt again.  I think our bodies just try to keep us guessing!

And yeah, it's really hard to not check for spotting every second in the beginning..but remember that an increase in CM is normal too, so when you feel something down there, most likely that's what it is. (And even small amounts of spotting can be normal).

This!!! All day today I had this and kept going to the bathroom, afraid that I was starting to bleed! It sucks :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you so much, ladies! I am so glad that this board exists:) My friends irl can't relate to how I am feeling, so it's such a relief to know that y'all can emphasize with how nerve wracking this can be.
  • Options

I'm 12 weeks and literally since the day I got a BFP obsessively squeeze my nipples just to make sure they still hurt. They are calming down now and that scares me, but I just try to stay positive. I wish that I could say all of your panicking will get better, but mine hasn't. 

Sorry this wasn't encouraging at all lol. However, it was honest. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good luck with your betas!  It is easier to tell you to try not to stress than it is actually to do so.  Just know that you are doing everything you can for your little one and stress doesn't help.  "Today I am pregnant and I love my baby." 

Worrying for your little one comes with being a Momma so think of it as doing your job :o)  But do your best to relax.  Celebrate each and every day.

Looking forward to seeing your awesome doubling betas update!

1st BFP 1/1/2009 m/c 1/4/2009 chemical pregnancy or blighted ovum. Don't know for sure. 2nd BFP 2/14/2009 m/m/c 3/4/2009 d&c 3/5/2009. 3rd BFP 6/27/2009 DS born 3/6/2010. Love him! 4th BFP 3/7/2011 natural m/c 4/1/2011-Wish it was an April Fool's day joke. Dx with MTHFR 5/2011. 5th BFP 11/7/11 EDD 7/19/2012. Praying for another little blessing. imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The worry still comes and goes for me, but I can completely understand!  I remember threads on here about how if our boobs weren't sore, they would be because we all can't quit poking at them constantly!  Now mine are sore all the time and no one is aloud anywhere near them!  LOL  It'll get better though, can't wait to see those beta's go up!  Take deep breaths, maybe you can find something to take your mind off of it for a while, read a good book or something!  Give yourself a break!  ((Hugs))
  • Options
    I can relate totally.  I thought co workers were going to catch me pressing on my boobs and think I had some sort of weird fetish or something!   I still check the TP most of the time, so you are definitely not alone in this at all.  I think the majority of us have come on here freaking out at one time or another over loss of symptoms, increase in symptoms, cramping, not feeling anything, etc. Hang in there and I hope you get your beta results very soon!
    Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier. ~Author Unknown <a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/princess_red/?action=view
  • Options
    I know it's difficult, but you have to think positively.  I hardly had any symptoms when I first got pregnant...my breasts were only slightly sore, no morning sickness, no cramping etc.  The only symptom I had was extreme tiredness, but that wasn't until weeks later in my 1st trimester.  Anyways, my point is you can't base everything off of symptoms.  Just try to remain optimistic and keep telling yourself that your numbers ARE going to double and that this IS your take-home baby!  Take it one day at a time :o)
  • Options
    Thanks so much for all of your support, everyone. I will update with my betas as soon as I hear from my doctor. In the meantime, I will try my best to relax as much as possible and listen to all of your advice :) I just really really hope I get good news, especially with Christmas coming up and all.
  • Options
    I can relate. I woke up today so sad. I haven't had any symptoms really besides fuller boobs (they are not sore). I had a tiny bit of soreness last week but now nothing... it is hard not to freak out but the others gave you great advice. Remember what you are feeling is completely normal and we're all here for you. Good luck with your 2nd beta!  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"