Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Moby Users - Using Moby Outside the House

How do you do it?

So far, I've put the Moby Wrap on before I leave and just shove LO in it when we get to our destination!  But, I foresee needing to put the wrap on outside of the house - in public, at some point. I also need to re-wrap the Moby around me sometimes if I've put LO in and out of it a few times because it gets loose then, so I'd have to do that out in public too.  

The though of having to put the wrap on outside of home kind of creeps me out with the long fabric touching the ground...anyone know how to avoid this?   

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Moby Users - Using Moby Outside the House

• I put it on before I leave the house and then put DD in it at our destination.  I've only used it a few times shopping when I have both DDs with me.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I put mine on while standing next to the open door of my car. It takes some negotiating, but I'm generally able to get it on while keeping the fabric in the car. Sometimes it brushes the ground, but it's the part that doesn't touch LO anyway so I'm pretty "meh" about it.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've only done this once and it was a struggle but I managed to put it on while in my car.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I usually put it on at home, but I've put it on at the mall a few times. I just wait until we get inside, sit DD on one of the benches or get DH to hold her if he's with me, and tie it on.
    image imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have learned to put it on in the car. Or while standing outside the car making sure to keep the Ends in the car so they don't touch the ground, KWIM?
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I don't think it's a big deal. I have put mine on in tons of public places. If you do it quickly the ends aren't touching the ground for more than a second and then they don't touch you or baby when it's on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The times I put it on outside the house I rested the ends on the stroller and .with some effort was able to keep them from touching the ground.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"