June 2011 Moms

Haircut with LO?

Has anyone gotten their hair cut while with their LO? I am dying to get a haircut but DH is working every single one of my days off for the next 3 weeks. I can't stand my hair anymore! I'm thinking as long as I nurse her right before we go in, maybe she will sit in her stroller. Just curious if anyone else had done this?
BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Haircut with LO?

• Do you go to an informal place like the Hair Cuttery or a pricier salon? If it's the first I would guess it wouldn't be an issue at all to take a stroller in and keep it next to your chair.  If you aren't getting any type of chemical treatment you could probably hold them on your lap as well.

If it's a salon I'd call and talk to them about it.  They may have a policy about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get a highlights and a cut and it takes a minimum of 2 hours, so I wouldn't dream of it. Can you get a babysitter for a few hours?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a hair appt when DS was 4 weeks.My stylist wanted to meet him, so I took MIL with me to the appt. Now that he's 5 months, I dont' think I'd be able to do that! He's too busy and doesn't like to be held for that long!! I'd get a sitter if I were you.
    Our miracle has arrived! Benjamin Aaron, born 6/23/11 image
    Picture courtesy of Heidi Keene Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I go to a nice-ish place and asked my stylist if people ever bring their kiddos. She said they definitely do and that I should bring LO because she wants to see him. She's even brought her daughter before in a pinch. I think it's worth a try. If worst comes to worst you could always nurse her under the gown. It's basically just a longer nursing cover Wink

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"