June 2011 Moms
Options

Dear Medela, you rock!

I called Medela yesterday because the power cord on my PISA died. Less than 24 hours later I have my replacement!  Woohoo!

Re: Dear Medela, you rock!

• Options
    Sweet! Go Medela!
    DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    That is great.  I have been wondering about replacement stuff if something should ever go wrong with mine....did you have a warranty on it or anything special??  I didn't get a warranty and now am wondering if I should have...Tongue Tied
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good to hear! I think something is wrong with my PISA so I'm glad they have good customer service!
  • Options

imageskidaisy:
    That is great.  I have been wondering about replacement stuff if something should ever go wrong with mine....did you have a warranty on it or anything special??  I didn't get a warranty and now am wondering if I should have...Tongue Tied

Nope. They just asked where I bought it and I have them the numbers off the power cord. That was it. 

• Options
    Yep, I had a good experience with their customer service as well. My pump motor was still running, but it wouldn't suction after replacing all the valves, etc. They overnighted me a brand new pump.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We were talking about pumping at Mommy & Me today and my cousing was saying how awesome they were when her pump crapped out.  I EP, so IDK what I'd do if my PISA bit the big one!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Impressive! Glad to know they take care of their dedicated breastfeeding moms!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"