July 2012 Moms
Options

I had a surprise ultrasound today!

Hi Ladies!

I posted last night asking if anyone had luck hearing their baby's heartbeat at 8 weeks with a doppler. I had my appointment today to discuss my severe nausea and vomiting and I mentioned to my NP that I had only been having pain/sensations on the right side. Because of that she decided to get an ultrasound. I was excited but nervous all at the same time because I thought it would be weeks before an u/s, and I was at my appt alone. I was afraid of finding out it was ectopic by myself. I called my MIL who works in that hospital and she came over. I'm so glad she did.... We have TWO perfect little heartbeats, measuring exactly 8w!!!!! I'm so over the moon right now!! Never in my wildest dreams did twins cross my mind. I just wanted to share our good news with you all! I hope you're all having a good day as well. 

Smile 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Married 6/25/10**TTC #1 July 2011**BFP 11/1/11**EDD 7/11/12**U/S shows TWINS!!! 11/30/11
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Fraternal girls born at 35+4. Slow down baby girls!!

Re: I had a surprise ultrasound today!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"