Infertility

IF Mini-Rant enclosed

Dear Mom,

Thanks for the play-by-play of my cousin's labor and delivery today. I really enjoyed hearing about everything and it made me feel really good about myself - almost better than how I felt when she announced her pregnancy to me the day after my first failed IUI cycle.

Yeah.

Thanks.

Me: 31, Dx: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, Elevated AMH of 18 DH: 34 & borderline morphology issues IUI#1/cycle with Menopur & Novarel = Mild OHSS & BFN IUI#2/cycle with Menopur & Novarel = BFN IVF#1 converted to FET due to moderate OHSS 21 eggs retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized 7 frosties, 6 genetically normal December 5th FET with one perfect blast = BFN FET #2 = early February

Re: IF Mini-Rant enclosed

• ugggg!!!! People just don't get it. Its even worse when its your own mother. sorry
    imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• (((Hugs))) Does she know about your struggles?
    After 5 TI Clomid cycles, 5 IUIs, and 2 IVFs we finally got our BFP!
    Beta#1 (12dp3dt)= 353, Beta#2 (15dp3dt)= 1466, Beta#3 (22dp3dt)= 14,139, First u/s: TWINS!!
    After 10 weeks of bedrest, our two little ladies joined us at 28w6d
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My family are all rabbits, 3 sisters, 10 nieces/nephews. Only one sis gets it and tries to control the rest when recently my 19 year old fell pregnant accidently (ARGH!!!) and my cousins wife is now expecting twins naturally. The "good" sis at least tells them to be careful how they share such news as I am not as lucky as them but still they send out e-mail's, facebook updates etc. Kills me!!

I am sorry you have to deal with this.

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Sorry!  You shouldn't have to deal with that especially not from your mom.  I would have gone off on my mom and told her to shut up.  Huge hugs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the opportunity to commisserate, Ladies! Yes, my mom knows ALL about what's going on. Granted, there are some days that I am more prepared to deal with that sort of thing more graciously but I am 5 days away from my FET and feeling really negative so this was not one of those days. I ignored all her texts and eventually she stopped sending them. Damage already done though. Ugh.
    Me: 31, Dx: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, Elevated AMH of 18 DH: 34 & borderline morphology issues IUI#1/cycle with Menopur & Novarel = Mild OHSS & BFN IUI#2/cycle with Menopur & Novarel = BFN IVF#1 converted to FET due to moderate OHSS 21 eggs retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized 7 frosties, 6 genetically normal December 5th FET with one perfect blast = BFN FET #2 = early February
  • I am so sorry.  I don't understand WHY people don't get it, but they don't.  Seems pretty easy to me.  Sorry you had to hear all that.
    Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • my mom comes at me every damn week with a person she "taled to" about me that has gone through IF along with an email address so we can "just talk." i'm good thanks, butt out, love you, i'll cut you if you tell another soul, thanks for being there. Ugh I hate playing to other peoples feelings. And of course we're the bad guys if we skip a baby shower or don't want to hear about fertile myrtle family members that may or may not be on well fare. FU IF! sorry you had to listen to this bs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"